Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Mobile [Release] Sv + client mu mobile 3.0 englist 95% by ackemina

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Last my iOS client thailand version 3.0

Use hexedit change host search .dns.net and long-muorigin.com in global-metadat.dat and qjmu file

Anyone can help me to configure a iOS client?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anyone can help me to configure a iOS client?

You need money for ios dev.

when i run GameServer.exe it will close automaticaly within 3 sec and got the same Exception_20180330.txt in my game server folder log, How to fix this?

Make sure you run 1st gamedb

what should i run in server side.?
I have 4 folder in server folder Config, KF.CenterServer.Hosting, Server1, and Server9001, where the exact file need to edit IP, ports, mySql user, password on server side?

AppConfig.xml
Mysql user and pw
root
root

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i need vps for test server 2.6.9 eng client mod 4.0 . who need server file send me vps

not sure but saw it in WWW>API>login 2.5>logo

• nofeara has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

hello can someone help me to fix this problem ?
ackemina - [Release] Sv + client mu mobile 3.0 englist 95% by ackemina - RaGEZONE Forums

add me skype - santitep.jureepong

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Im having this problem.

"Failed to load the terrain configuration file due to network problem"

"You need money for ios dev."
(I have it, you know someone?)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have this problem when i select my character

N0J9pR0 - [Release] Sv + client mu mobile 3.0 englist 95% by ackemina - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
guys anyone know how to config client side? my server is up. i have full source code client 2.1 unity3d but i cant get it working which files do i need to config, hope anyone can help me.

Back