Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Mobile [Release] Sv + client mu mobile 3.0 englist 95% by ackemina

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
only GM account and ADM shows this
so if i change * from config nobody can see it?

Another problem is that in server 9001 i keep geting this error:

Parameter name: index2018-01-10 13:42:55: LingDiCaiJi :: Sync center data error, no synchronization data2018-01-10 13:42:57: LingDiCaiJi :: Sync center data error, no synchronization data2018-01-10 13:42:57: LingDiCaiJi :: Brush strange errorex:Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.

Anyone?

And last think: can anyone make me understand how does giftcode work? Where do i have to configure to work gift code.
Thank you all!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
so if i change * from config nobody can see it?

Another problem is that in server 9001 i keep geting this error:

Parameter name: index2018-01-10 13:42:55: LingDiCaiJi :: Sync center data error, no synchronization data2018-01-10 13:42:57: LingDiCaiJi :: Sync center data error, no synchronization data2018-01-10 13:42:57: LingDiCaiJi :: Brush strange errorex:Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.

Anyone?

And last think: can anyone make me understand how does giftcode work? Where do i have to configure to work gift code.
Thank you all!

yes change * from GMConfig and nobody can see it

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
remove * GM config xml
PHP:
<GameManager SuperUserNames="*" UserNames="*" IPs="*" />

change to

PHP:
<GameManager SuperUserNames="XYMUADMlogin" UserNames="XYMUADMLogin" IPs="*" />

All acount have XYMU >>>> XYMU + ADMLogin

Create a normal player account and test if icon disappears

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any one got any idea about the server busy and cant create character?
ackemina - [Release] Sv + client mu mobile 3.0 englist 95% by ackemina - RaGEZONE Forums

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
WTF ?

Code:
2018-01-11 22:09:38: ##exception##
System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:23099
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Connect(EndPoint remoteEP)
   at GameServer.Server.TCPClient.Connect(String ip, Int32 port, String serverName)
   at GameServer.Server.TCPClientPool.Init(Int32 count, String ip, Int32 port, String serverName)
   at GameServer.Program.InitTCPManager(XElement xml, Boolean bConnectDB)
   at GameServer.Program.InitServer()

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in put param in to systemparams.xml

<Param Name="NameLengthRange" Value="2,14"/>

put param in to systemparams.xml
<Param Name="NameLengthRange" Value="2,14"/>

thank you i will check it later to day

and btw i found the MUWWW download link folder just check it out for those people who wanted to see the real files or what so ever

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please help me error.

cant not create account .

ackemina - [Release] Sv + client mu mobile 3.0 englist 95% by ackemina - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
share client version thai 3.0 full find ip 43.255.241.93 to change to you ip

do you have webfiles or api for 3.0

and btw your inbox is full

• teennet has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i need someone to teach me how giftcode work on this server.Now i get ,,the gift code dosent aply on this server,,
Anyone can do this please?.I have interface that work but i dont know where i have to make giftcode!Ty

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back