Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Mobile [Development] MU Online Origin/Miracle v1.5.1 BD

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,
thanks for your patience @nhed57

Now i can register account and login, but game not start , i choose character and turn back.

please help me.

EDIT : i change time and now enter. How to solve this problem.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok, so i managed to solve the majority of the problems.
Now , my last problem...
If i skip loggin everything is ok the server list apears , everything looks good ( , ) but after i loggin the game gets laggy and after 2 or 3 seconds crash.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can someone help me with this error?
RjiHy3e - [Development] MU Online Origin/Miracle v1.5.1 BD - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Not working

Here are the steps i made:
1)I Installed mysql with password yrCFeP1u7QvAJ and user root
2)I installed navicat , created a MySql Connection with my mysql User/password/IP and imported all Tables from SQL Folder -> ,
3)I enabled IIS and created a new WWW with the local ip and port 8080 where i copied all files from MU_Web Folder and converted to apllication all Folders that had a Bin Folder inside them -> ,
5) I fully edited all version.xml and web.config from WWW folder with local ip -> BdLogin( ) , QMQJ Login( ) , Version/Android ( )
6) I fully edited all appconfig.xml/GameConfig.xml from Server Folder -> , ,
7) I Decompiled the Client and edited only the versionurl from assets/version.xml with my local ip ->
8) I recompiled and signed the Client
9) I checked if on Nox the WWW site hosted on local ip will open(success) ->
10) I runned LogDbServer , GameServer and LogDbServer
11) I installed the Client
12) Big fail the Client tells me that i dont have a connection ->
P.S: I'm out of ideas , i'm stucked here.
nhed57 i will be gratefull if you will take a look here

Thanks a lot for the help, but now I have another problem,

When I call gameserver, error appears.

"No clipping can be done because the target machine actively refused them 127.0.0.1:31270"

Reaction score
xml file in this server is 143 but apk client is 151! what the hell?

not all is 143 xml's since in 1.5 have some additional data updated like NPC, monsters, roles, wings, etc... I have also v1.9 server files..

AppConfig have lines like this...

<dbinfo SC="FC-82-96-3D-38-25-6C-20-CA-B3-95-7B-76-8E-9D-1E-A8-F0-83-2A-E8-BC-3F-7B-9B-A6-EA-9C-8F-D6-9D-5D" IC="E0-8B-00-D4-A6-60-06-3D-B5-BA-E3-C5-FD-9F-23-97" MC="E3-C3-8E-07-A5-AB-30-25-E4-CC-3A-AA-EF-41-CD-7F-68-E5-CB-3D-97-F6-AE-B5-79-83-74-61-12-B7-42-D0" UC="E0-8B-00-D4-A6-60-06-3D-B5-BA-E3-C5-FD-9F-23-97" TC="98-BC-28-42-9B-FB-1E-50-9D-E5-05-09-E4-1B-BB-B4"/>

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
nhed57 , in the client , the only thing we need to edit is assets/version.xml ? nothing else ?

I'm still stuck with Crash after login problem...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Finnaly the configuration was a success ! ! ! :D

The solution was to change the emulator :D

P.S: Another question ? Is there a way to add Gems/DIamond/Zen to my account , or create a Shop item that gives me that things ? What i mean is for example creating a +100.000.000 Gems Item that costs 12 Bound Zen .

Reaction score

P.S: Another question ? Is there a way to add Gems/DIamond/Zen to my account , or create a Shop item that gives me that things ? What i mean is for example creating a +100.000.000 Gems Item that costs 12 Bound Zen .

1. i already posted before to use nox china...
2. play with the database -> t_roles

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I tryied it with NOX China but same results , for me it worked with BlueStacks !

Ok so i don't know if the next problem is a bug or is caused because of my configuration. So... I playied a liitlebit with Magic Knight class and attained Rebirh 2 Level 96*. After a while i quit the game. Later i entered the game again with the same account and same character.. the problem appears when i click Select Character . The loading circle appears and is loading forever... ( , , , )[ i don't know how but this time worked with magic knight character , but i created a new Character and again the client in stuck at loading ]

P.S: Sometimes when i create a new Magic Knight class it spawns me on map with Tier 1 Wing equiped and the seventh Title enabled , again i dont know if this is a bug or is happening because of my configuration ...

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tryied it with NOX China but same results , for me it worked with BlueStacks !

Ok so i don't know if the next problem is a bug or is caused because of my configuration. So... I playied a liitlebit with Magic Knight class and attained Rebirh 2 Level 96*. After a while i quit the game. Later i entered the game again with the same account and same character.. the problem appears when i click Select Character . The loading circle appears and is loading forever... ( , , , )[ i don't know how but this time worked with magic knight character , but i created a new Character and again the client in stuck at loading ]

P.S: Sometimes when i create a new Magic Knight class it spawns me on map with Tier 1 Wing equiped and the seventh Title enabled , again i dont know if this is a bug or is happening because of my configuration ...

server 151 is very bug and error! you must fix it!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

yes, you can add tabs in IsolateRes and add whatever items you want there and price
to make a item that gives you gems, you modify existing item in GameRes... Goods.xml file

i would appreciate some help on making this version work! PM if you don`t want to share

well, then you need to find 1.5.1 BD OFFICIAL version, extract the files from there, and compare with these files

i can`t make it work, can`t help more :(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for help . Now about making this version work . My answer is that i don't have enough knowledges in making this version work without any bugs..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi there, i appreciate if u make a video tut for setup the server

Reaction score
Register/Login system

I stuck on loading when i try this client..
how did you bypass the login system?
Zyth3 from Philippines already got this client working, his server now is on BETA. :)

can't connect to server, do you know how to fix this? or maybe the server is not compatible with client?
8XmtH9s - [Development] MU Online Origin/Miracle v1.5.1 BD - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Back