Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Mobile [Development] Mu Online Mobile (Miracle/Origin) - Vr 1.4.3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lucastx - [Development] Mu Online Mobile (Miracle/Origin) - Vr 1.4.3 - RaGEZONE Forums
How to edit
lucastx - [Development] Mu Online Mobile (Miracle/Origin) - Vr 1.4.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where can i translate System message, Notice message? Untitled - [Development] Mu Online Mobile (Miracle/Origin) - Vr 1.4.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Which tool or how it translates

pVxiEM5 - [Development] Mu Online Mobile (Miracle/Origin) - Vr 1.4.3 - RaGEZONE Forums
Which tool or how it translates

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This means:
1. cannot connect to server
- check your ip address and port (both client and server and version.xml)
2. incomplete update files (because of index.unity3d and index.xml (both client and server must be same index.xml))
- Copy all your assets "folder" to your update folder

3. Check that your version.xml (client = www folder). Check that all information folder inside the version.xml is available.

check first if you can register

nhed57
in item #2 which folder you are referring to?
is this correct wwwroot->Android->mu14x
or www->NewVersion->QMQJ? or its inside index.unity3d if so what tools to use to decompile it

Thanks you

Hi,

Please help anyone have an idea what is the reason of this error.:w00t:

Thank you

Check RPCService make sure that all links target are correct, check the php/asp file if its on the correct folder from the link

Reaction score
@zicnarf

1. yes -> Android->mu14x
NewVersion Folder is only when the version is not the same so no need at all, copy the information of the client to the server (www) then it will be ok.

2. Check your Gameres xml's.. some of the xml is not compatible with the server (missing required node "RecoverLifeV").

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nhed57

use ilspy + plugin reflexil, modify string and save DLL, dont need de+en compiler code!

wtf, im now playing it!
bla bla

now, i will translate it to English and Vietnamese version!

kelalung how did you manage to fix the parse error?

zicnarf

1. yes -> Android->mu14x
NewVersion Folder is only when the version is not the same so no need at all, copy the information of the client to the server (www) then it will be ok.

2. Check your Gameres xml's.. some of the xml is not compatible with the server (missing required node "RecoverLifeV").
nhed57 thank you for the quick response I will try it when I'am in front of my PC hopefully will get it work

BTW do you have any option how can I contact you?

kelalung how did you manage to fix the parse error?

nhed57 thank you for the quick response I will try it when I'am in front of my PC hopefully will get it work

BTW do you have any option how can I contact you?
nhed57
Almost there :eek:tt:
but still getting error In my understanding you mean I will copy all files in the client "assets" folder to www->Android->mu14x right? not in newVersion folder?

here is

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I still hetting the RecoverlifeV error any idea how to fix it I already start from the scratch but still no luck

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi why is that even if i dont run the dbserver, logserver, and gameserver i can still register an account?
But i still can't enter the game ??????

Reaction score
Hi why is that even if i dont run the dbserver, logserver, and gameserver i can still register an account?
But i still can't enter the game ������

login and registration of the client is via www, so of course you can register and login but since the servers is not running, you cannot enter the game.

client is protected

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
login and registration of the client is via www, so of course you can register and login but since the servers is not running, you cannot enter the game.

client is protected

I see even if the server is running I still cant enter the game though can you help me with that any suggestion or solution you can recommend to fix that problem?

client is protected

I see even if the server is running I still cant enter the game though can you help me with that any suggestion or solution you can recommend to fix that problem?

Back