Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Mobile [Development] Mu Online Mobile (Miracle/Origin) - Vr 1.4.3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello friends I need help to install mu origin since in version 1.4.3 and .1.5 I throw error when starting the serverDB and logDBserver and GameServer nose if I am doing something wrong in the restoration of sql 2008 or in mysql or iis ya q I do not know how to do those steps, you could help me fix it to test it, my friend.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, i have a little issue, i installed this files succes on my local PC, but i setup on my VPS and the GameServer stay on "Batch" do you know fix that?

lucastx - [Development] Mu Online Mobile (Miracle/Origin) - Vr 1.4.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

How to fix the batch ip??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dont worry, "Batch" IP is not a problem :)
How to fix the batch ip??

Just check your MYSQL configuration.

Hello friends I need help to install mu origin since in version 1.4.3 and .1.5 I throw error when starting the serverDB and logDBserver and GameServer nose if I am doing something wrong in the restoration of sql 2008 or in mysql or iis ya q I do not know how to do those steps, you could help me fix it to test it, my friend.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dont worry, "Batch" IP is not a problem :)

Just check your MYSQL configuration.

This were the step i did install sql 2008 r2 install the iis navicat copy all the folder MuServer to disk C change ip and routes for the access of the iis and add the web to iis and mysql restore the database of accounts in the sql 2008 I do not know how to verify the connection but I put it to work with the user sa connect navicat with the database I can see the tables in navicat I try to turn on and this happens to me
sa - [Development] Mu Online Mobile (Miracle/Origin) - Vr 1.4.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can I edit the IP and what IP should i put thanks guys

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys, I would like to know on how to repack, pack, build, edit .unity3d files.

please someone answer me.

thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,
ODBC I repairedIt no longer needs 1.4.3 odbc.Users can register directly to MySQL.
lucastx - [Development] Mu Online Mobile (Miracle/Origin) - Vr 1.4.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

File;

Reg ok Login ok And start server error;

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I need someone who can tell me how gift code works and the recharge.

Thanks Please message me. I need suggestions and ideas. Thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im going to translate game
who can help me! where is this text ? in DLL/ unity3d, file32char ???, whats it's name?

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Help pls, register ok, login - fail. This game facked my brain...
All web files setup correct, all game files setup correct too.
ODBC to MSSQL need setup or not? If need how name ODBC service need?
Help me.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Help pls, register ok, login - fail. This game facked my brain...
All web files setup correct, all game files setup correct too.
ODBC to MSSQL need setup or not? If need how name ODBC service need?
Help me.

This means:

3. Check that your version.xml (client = www folder). Check that all information folder inside the version.xml is available.

Make sure the version.xml Client and www folder are same

Finally mine is working

pVxiEM5 - [Development] Mu Online Mobile (Miracle/Origin) - Vr 1.4.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Make sure the version.xml Client and www folder are same

Finally mine is working

pVxiEM5 - [Development] Mu Online Mobile (Miracle/Origin) - Vr 1.4.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

Hi, can you fix bug item drop and damage?

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I tried everything that I can and the server reinstalled and I try the other clients, I replaced all versions of the files with the same one and set up everything wherever I just need and do not need it, nothing just does not help, I register my account, but I just do not authorize !!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to change this logo!
whats file name which i can do it! please help me!
ssss - [Development] Mu Online Mobile (Miracle/Origin) - Vr 1.4.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to change this logo!
whats file name which i can do it! please help me!
View attachment 160074

Image is in the x.bin or "assets / bin" folder.:sleep:

I tried everything that I can and the server reinstalled and I try the other clients, I replaced all versions of the files with the same one and set up everything wherever I just need and do not need it, nothing just does not help, I register my account, but I just do not authorize !!!

Verify, in the client "APK" "version", "RPCservice", in the files of iis "www" if all "version" files are all with correct ip's.:sleep:

Back