Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Mobile [Development] Mu Online Mobile (Miracle/Origin) - Vr 1.4.3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there, on local everythings are just fine, all runs smooth like a baby but when i set the wan ip things going crazy...So what do i missing?

PS: the web side and account creation is working but i cant login the game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there, on local everythings are just fine, all runs smooth like a baby but when i set the wan ip things going crazy...So what do i missing?

PS: the web side and account creation is working but i cant login the game.
Hi

edit app config un logdb, dbgamerserver 127.0.0.1
in gameserver socket ip put you lan ip
what structure in iis have?
all version must be iquals

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Worked whit winrar, so simple.... Thx nhed!

I still have problems to locate this chineese text, when i reinforce an item for example the system message appear ... where can i find this to translate?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Worked whit winrar, so simple.... Thx nhed!

I still have problems to locate this chineese text, when i reinforce an item for example the system message appear ... where can i find this to translate?

try to isolateres/Languaje.xml

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help ME! Thx!

Compiled client error (apktool):
lucastx - [Development] Mu Online Mobile (Miracle/Origin) - Vr 1.4.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

lucastx - [Development] Mu Online Mobile (Miracle/Origin) - Vr 1.4.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

After compiling with apktool 2.1.1

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
out of curiosity. is there any chance u can link the database of the SQL server with another PC version of the game similar season to match the items... It would be epic to be able to play the same stuff from pc and mobile.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
install asp
register netframework 4 in you iis (%windir%\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\aspnet_regiis.exe -i)
validate you handler mappings and isapi restrictions

I already had all that and the error continues

I already had all that

Back