Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Mobile [Development] Mu Online Mobile (Miracle/Origin) - Vr 1.4.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i need guide or video to setup thnx ....

This is a development section, not leecher.

lucastx can you confirm if the tool i gived worked to pack the files ?

Hello Vergil, thanks for the suggestion. This tool that you have posted already in the topic.
We managed to progress at the translation, we can say that we are in 90%.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
We got everything that we need, now its just matter of time for we finish the translation.
Thanks everyone. Updated first post

Reaction score
Finally I manage to translate unity file in bin folder
lucastx - [Development] Mu Online Mobile (Miracle/Origin) - Vr 1.4.3 - RaGEZONE Forums
do make a guide for it so others can do translations :8:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
do make a guide for it so others can do translations :8:
lucastx is translating the client and he will release it as soon as it is done.
my way of editing the unity assets is will not always work on all assets its a bit complicated

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
check the mysql folder there is a file named dynasty.rar it has some .frm files who can tell me how to restore that db?

It is the account database for MySQL

dynastyerror - [Development] Mu Online Mobile (Miracle/Origin) - Vr 1.4.3 - RaGEZONE Forums
dynastydb - [Development] Mu Online Mobile (Miracle/Origin) - Vr 1.4.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

I am trying to restore it and dump the database sql to a file anyone know a good method let us know.

ok I got the sql dump. for anyone interested in the dynasty databse here is the script.

The original files are located in the servers MySQL data folder in a rar file MuServerNoSetup\全民奇迹\mysql\data\dynasty.rar.

Create a database named dynasty run this in the query

View attachment dynasty.7z

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
apktool d UAPSSS.apk <== (this is a client.apk)
now a client files is in the UAPSSS Folder.
i edit IPaddress in assets\serverip.txt , assets\version.xml to my server ipaddress
and
apktool b UAPSSS
now i have a UAPSSS.apk in dist folder

but cannot install to Emurator

lucastx - [Development] Mu Online Mobile (Miracle/Origin) - Vr 1.4.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

who can help me please..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
When start GS have erorr:
应用程序出现了异常[1]:
读取属性: RecoverLifeV 失败, xml节点名: Config/Levels/Level

额外信息: CurrentDomain_UnhandledException
в GameServer.Logic.Global.GetSafeAttributeDouble(XElement XML, String attribute) в e:\workspace\MUServerRoot\branches\1.4\GameServer_1.4.1\GameServer\Logic\Global.cs:строка 521
в GameServer.Program.LoadRoleBasePropItems(Int32 maxLevel) в e:\workspace\MUServerRoot\branches\1.4\GameServer_1.4.1\GameServer\Program.cs:строка 1521
в GameServer.Program.InitGameRes() в e:\workspace\MUServerRoot\branches\1.4\GameServer_1.4.1\GameServer\Program.cs:строка 1429
в GameServer.Program.InitServer() в e:\workspace\MUServerRoot\branches\1.4\GameServer_1.4.1\GameServer\Program.cs:строка 985
в GameServer.Program.OnStartServer() в e:\workspace\MUServerRoot\branches\1.4\GameServer_1.4.1\GameServer\Program.cs:строка 303
в GameServer.Program.Main(String[] args) в e:\workspace\MUServerRoot\branches\1.4\GameServer_1.4.1\GameServer\Program.cs:строка 244

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
People please help! Redownload server but on server 1270 and 1 (gsd -pasww) have this erorr
qtKaPFR - [Development] Mu Online Mobile (Miracle/Origin) - Vr 1.4.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back