Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Mobile [Development] MU Online Origin/Miracle v1.5.1 BD

Reaction score
on server:
uname=39D151A0ACD963CCC961EDA64BBC46C7
upasswd=1548A121BAEDFA353D021C29CE3AEE58

on mysql:
uname=root
upasswd=yrCFeP1u7QvAJ

PS:
Make sure that all folder in WWW with bin is treated as Application

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
now i reach this screen.... i try to solve , but still i cant

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
PS:
Make sure that all folder in WWW with bin is treated as Application

Yes i setted from the start mysql password to yrCFeP1u7QvAJ

But i don't understand what do you mean with this " Make sure that all folder in WWW with bin is treated as Application"

EDIT: You mean Convert all Folders that contains a BIN Folder as a application ?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes i setted from the start mysql password to yrCFeP1u7QvAJ

But i don't understand what do you mean with this " Make sure that all folder in WWW with bin is treated as Application"

EDIT: You mean Convert all Folders that contains a BIN Folder as a application ?

exactly, convert all Folders that contains a BIN Folder as a application.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@nhed57 thx for this release, i have condifgured server, so far so good yay. the thing is that i have a problem now, im using apktool to de/compile the apk, but i get error 206 file path too long :S im reading at github if i can find a solution for this, you recomend an APKIDE, im sorry but its been since i put my hands on these utils, is it a tool? i did a search for it and didnt find it. can you point where to get it? or do you know a solution for the apktool issue

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not working

Here are the steps i made:
1)I Installed mysql with password yrCFeP1u7QvAJ and user root
2)I installed navicat , created a MySql Connection with my mysql User/password/IP and imported all Tables from SQL Folder -> ,
3)I enabled IIS and created a new WWW with the local ip and port 8080 where i copied all files from MU_Web Folder and converted to apllication all Folders that had a Bin Folder inside them -> ,
5) I fully edited all version.xml and web.config from WWW folder with local ip -> BdLogin( ) , QMQJ Login( ) , Version/Android ( )
6) I fully edited all appconfig.xml/GameConfig.xml from Server Folder -> , ,
7) I Decompiled the Client and edited only the versionurl from assets/version.xml with my local ip ->
8) I recompiled and signed the Client
9) I checked if on Nox the WWW site hosted on local ip will open(success) ->
10) I runned LogDbServer , GameServer and LogDbServer
11) I installed the Client
12) Big fail the Client tells me that i dont have a connection ->
P.S: I'm out of ideas , i'm stucked here.
nhed57 i will be gratefull if you will take a look here

Last edited:
Reaction score
Not working

Here are the steps i made:
1)I Installed mysql with password yrCFeP1u7QvAJ and user root
2)I installed navicat , created a MySql Connection with my mysql User/password/IP and imported all Tables from SQL Folder -> ,
3)I enabled IIS and created a new WWW with the local ip and port 8080 where i copied all files from MU_Web Folder and converted to apllication all Folders that had a Bin Folder inside them -> ,
5) I fully edited all version.xml and web.config from WWW folder with local ip -> BdLogin( ) , QMQJ Login( ) , Version/Android ( )
6) I fully edited all appconfig.xml/GameConfig.xml from Server Folder -> , ,
7) I Decompiled the Client and edited only the versionurl from assets/version.xml with my local ip ->
8) I recompiled and signed the Client
9) I checked if on Nox the WWW site hosted on local ip will open(success) ->
10) I runned LogDbServer , GameServer and LogDbServer
11) I installed the Client
12) Big fail the Client tells me that i dont have a connection ->
P.S: I'm out of ideas , i'm stucked here.
nhed57 i will be gratefull if you will take a look here

and how about your GetUserServerList.aspx inside Serverlist??? Did you change the ServerUrl and DuanKou???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes i edited GetUserServerList.aspx but i forgot to mention this in install steps

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have solved my problem with apktool, had to use it under linux, also did a search for every ip that wasnt the one i was configuring, did the steps as Danrei mentioned. but the client is stuck with the same error message, i did a scan with wireshark and tehre are no more calls to unkown or unused addresses, is there something else to do in this case?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes i edited GetUserServerList.aspx but i forgot to mention this in install steps

here is your problem

<Config URL="http://192.168.0.100:81/update/Android/bbs.hnyinrui.com">
edit WWW/Version/Android/****login/version.xml and add "/" at the end of the link, it should look like this
<Config URL="http://192.168.0.100:81/update/Android/bbs.hnyinrui.com/">

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have solved my issue with the login, to make it work add the myme type for extension= .unity3d mymetype= (application/octet-stream) files in the console of the WWW folder in IIS.
i was able to register and get to server screen, but then client crashes gonna read wireshark sniff to see if there another error there.
after a few tries i have found that the problem is when the baidu icon is ready, if i cancel the login the client just waits for account logon, but if a login then it authenticates, and crashes.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
IIS set:

<mimeMap fileExtension=".qj" mimeType="application/octet-stream" />
<mimeMap fileExtension=".apk" mimeType="application/octet-stream" />
<mimeMap fileExtension=".unity3d" mimeType="application/octet-stream" />

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After i added some mime types and configure some files the Client made a step forward , but still is not playable..

Now something new apear ->
Then the client auto log me after i made an account earlier ->
Again , that message that says that my internet disconneted appears ->
Then a new message appears that i think it says "Error: Server verify failure, please register an account, or switch account and try again..." and after that game crash ->

P.S: @recardomart , i edited that too , but still the same results.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
After i added some mime types and configure some files the Client made a step forward , but still is not playable..

Now something new apear ->
Then the client auto log me after i made an account earlier ->
Again , that message that says that my internet disconneted appears ->
Then a new message appears that i think it says "Error: Server verify failure, please register an account, or switch account and try again..." and after that game crash ->

P.S: @recardomart , i edited that too , but still the same results.

wrong getserverlist or userserverlist!
else wrong webkey

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
client version.xml
loginport="3001" gameport="6601" />
Which ports we should write.
and
gamedbserver/appconfig
<Socket ip="" port="31270" capacity="100" />
<Line ID="1" ip="192.168.0.105" port="21270" />

gamerserver/appconfig
<Socket ip="192.168.0.105" port="4403" capacity="900" />
<DBServer pool="50" ip="127.0.0.1" port="31270" /> <LogDBServer pool="10" ip="127.0.0.1" port="41270" />

log/appconfig
<Socket ip="" port="41270" capacity="100" />
What ports should be.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is what i got, the game crashes after baidu is done loading, if i cancel the baidu login i shows "quite fine" the server list , any on clue on the issue?

Back