Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Mobile [Tutorial] How to setup a MUOnline Server for Mobile

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
[TUTORIAL] How to setup a MUOnline Server for Mobile

since 1pm until now the compiling didn't finish what is the problem about this one? anyone to help me>?

bmYW5c - [Tutorial] How to setup a MUOnline Server for Mobile - RaGEZONE Forums

Install JDK 7.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can not compile the apk to put in google play!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you please elaborate more your problems? use AdvancedApkTool to compile the APK easily go search on google

excuse me! I do not speak english very well!I meant how can I compile the APK to por in google play

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im stuck with this one . After fixed getuserserverlist error -> Im having this error . Anyone know how to fix it ?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm stuck on 1045 error since yesterday. Need some help :c

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
why APKIDE 3.1 can't open any apk game? i have a lot of errors

Decompiling Apk... - Failed:Exception in thread "main" brut.androlib.AndrolibException: Could not decode arsc file at brut.androlib.res.decoder.ARSCDecoder.decode(ARSCDecoder.java:54) at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.getResPackagesFromApk(AndrolibResources.java:615) at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.loadMainPkg(AndrolibResources.java:74) at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.getResTable(AndrolibResources.java:66) at brut.androlib.Androlib.getResTable(Androlib.java:54) at brut.androlib.ApkDecoder.getResTable(ApkDecoder.java:216) at brut.androlib.ApkDecoder.setAnalysisMode(ApkDecoder.java:173) at brut.androlib.ApkDecoder.decode(ApkDecoder.java:88) at brut.apktool.Main.cmdDecode(Main.java:166) at brut.apktool.Main.main(Main.java:85)Caused by: java.io.IOException: Expected: 0x001c0001, got: 0x00000000 at brut.util.ExtDataInput.skipCheckInt(ExtDataInput.java:48) at brut.androlib.res.decoder.StringBlock.read(StringBlock.java:43) at brut.androlib.res.decoder.ARSCDecoder.readPackage(ARSCDecoder.java:101) at brut.androlib.res.decoder.ARSCDecoder.readTable(ARSCDecoder.java:81) at brut.androlib.res.decoder.ARSCDecoder.decode(ARSCDecoder.java:49) ... 9 more> .smali Output:C:\Users\domit\Desktop\ApkIDE3.1_rus_by_maksnogin\ApkIDE\Work\com.siamgame.ggplay.qjmuru> .class Output:Not supported.

i'm install jdk 1.7.0

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Link repack plz Server /Cliente / WEB IP 192.168.1.9 ? PLz . I can not get past the login screen to start translating. Sorry bad english

Need Onli XML cliente and server enda full web plz

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm confused with the POrt, I do not understand:

Client Config:
loginport = "4402" : gameDBServer Folder or LogDBServer ?
gameport = "3004" : GameServer Folder?

Client version.xml correct ports?

GameDBServer Folder Port: 23001 >> GameServer.xml ip="192.168.1.6" port="3004"
LogDBServer Port: 43001
GameServer Port: 3004

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone know how to mount the mini apk, on Google Play?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all!

I need help editing the client I will show some pictures with my problem

nhed57 - [Tutorial] How to setup a MUOnline Server for Mobile - RaGEZONE Forums

How can solve it?
version.xml is fine
nhed57 papka

thanks!!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
now i have dude to make server need mysql? and what others i need link to all to dowload navicat mylsql, etc.
pliz neeed links

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes for 1.4-1.9 use 1.7.1 xampp with mysql and download Navicat from google.com, for 2.1+ use xampp 7.0.20

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have successfully installed Mu mobile 2.6 server and have some problem with the cross server. I was running cross server but the game can't load map. android and ios

Back