Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Mobile [Tutorial] How to setup a MUOnline Server for Mobile

-( . ) ( . )-
Reaction score
any know how to import the db and where we can find the db for this?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
actually the files he give even other people have it they work on it from the scratch fix the bug we also start from 0 no idea about this game to setup and fix the bug but we have programming IQ better learn by yourself so in the next time you can get credits by your own work
You’re right bro. And many files here in rz just need to fix some problem. I have learn a lot when i start. I also have no idea and i dont even have knowledge in programming but this forum specially idol nhed57 give me knowledge to set up and etc.

Reaction score
nhed57
ips on Assembly-CSharp.dll is done. Actually that client works from ackemina shared server. But when i try it from the other server files (given by oxlove) thats what happen. Even other client.

what type did you use? c# or il? some ip's are hidden on c# but can be found on il (using dnspy)

nhed57 ok thanks .. now i aware to scammer
ok.change question how i change button to english
what software recommend to use

its easy to do it but its complicated to explain but i will tell you the tools to use AssetBundleExtractor (ABE) and UnityStudiov7+ and of course photoshop where you will edit the image. :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
check your login script, login config

Web.config -> accountentities
gameentities_1

and make bin on root directory set as application
nhed57
thanks! How about this? Error? Client is ok now based on checking packets. And now thats the error:(
dLm3kcw - [Tutorial] How to setup a MUOnline Server for Mobile - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
-( . ) ( . )-
Reaction score
Any know what is the error of this one? where we can find the connection of it?

4t3LAxQ - [Tutorial] How to setup a MUOnline Server for Mobile - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
did you change the ip inside the APK? check the packets again.. because when you click login/register it calls the script on the www
nhed57
already do it. Packets are ok. In this client theres no urls/ip in kunlun.smali, but its in kunlun$D and kunlun$H and i change it.
Assembly-Scharp done
version done
serverip done

anyway, in what file in web is responsible for log-in/register?

Any know what is the error of this one? where we can find the connection of it?

4t3LAxQ - [Tutorial] How to setup a MUOnline Server for Mobile - RaGEZONE Forums

Check appconfig port in your gamedb, gameserver and gameserver.xml. It should be same.

Attachments

Reaction score
nhed57
already do it. Packets are ok. In this client theres no urls/ip in kunlun.smali, but its in kunlun$D and kunlun$H and i change it.
Assembly-Scharp done
version done
serverip done

anyway, in what file in web is responsible for log-in/register?

Check appconfig port in your gamedb, gameserver and gameserver.xml. It should be same.

its on the dll (Kunlun),

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@nhed57

Sir nhed can i ask you.. How can i patch my server like.. example i have change to my Client side like wing.unity3d
then when i open the app .. automatically download...

it is posible to patch the game without reinstall

Thnks

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You mean when you open the game the client will be updated automatically? i guest you need check sum to do it or work the auto updater correct me if im wrong nhed

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You mean when you open the game the client will be updated automatically? i guest you need check sum to do it or work the auto updater correct me if im wrong nhed
what i will update clientside or server side.. and i try to get crc32 but is not number not like

<File ID="4556" Name="NetImages/GameRes/Images/Goods/30151046.png.qj" FileSize="6839" CRC32="3745886839" />

-( . ) ( . )-
Reaction score
Why I got this error always? it says complete but success is no?

3hDBaWH - [Tutorial] How to setup a MUOnline Server for Mobile - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Back