Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Mobile Help- 1.5 - "Network Conection has been Lost Please check your Network status"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help- 1.5 - "Network Conection has been Lost Please check your Network status"

Hi

Hello, I have the following problem in Files 1.5 http://forum.ragezone.com/f981/server-mu-mobile-1-5-a-1138595/ I get the following error please I would like to know what happens all turn on well.

Wn8RBUq - Help- 1.5 - "Network Conection has been Lost Please check  your Network status" - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: Help- 1.5 - "Network Conection has been Lost Please check your Network status"

use debugger for find that error, and also check your version.xml and your iis config

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Help- 1.5 - "Network Conection has been Lost Please check your Network status"

use debugger for find that error, and also check your version.xml and your iis config

I send you MP please answer

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

You try config mimetype and add file .unity3d (with application/octet) for folder Android in IIS

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

thank you very much for the help, I would like to know why this happens to me if other people who follow the same post works normal.

Upvote 0
Back