Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Mobile [Help] How to set up mu mobile server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I need help to set up my mu mobile.. i have a clean full english version files these files is come on my friends these is a paid file full english version. i dont know the game version yet. but i need help to set up these.i will share these file on people who can help me to run these on my pc for my practise development purposes only. im i just need and assistant at first installation and to gather some idea. dont worry im not a first timer and im a fast learner. but i dont have and idea in mobile version of MU. those who can help me i will share the file to him if they want the copy.

PS: this is a complete package with database, server, webserver these is redy to set up and up the server

thanks...
papawhisky - [Help] How to set up mu mobile server - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Permission to post admin!

I need help to set up my mu mobile.. i have a clean full english version files these files is come on my friends these is a paid file full english version. i dont know the game version yet. but u need help to set up these.i will share these file on people who can help me to run these on my pc for my practise development purposes only. im i just need and assistant at first installation and to gather some idea. dont worry im not a first timer. but i dont have and idea in mobile version of MU. thos who can help me i will share the file to him.

PS: this is a complete package with database, server, webserver these is redy to set up and up the server

thanks...

[IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/ima...emina tutorial and you will learn to install!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If i am not wrong this is a 2.6.9 version.But your friend from where you buy it "forgot" to give you the full english client !
Anyway just folow the Akcemina tutorial and you will learn to install!

yes a 2.6.9 version i allready saw it.ay already got all the tools and software to use. the wamp server xampp sql, mysql etc. but i need a detail instruction. soory to bother. can i use other client on this file?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back