Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Mobile Can someone help me host my app on google play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
VulnerabilityAPK Version(s)Deadline to fix
SSL Error HandlerFor more information on how to address WebView SSL Error Handler alerts, please see this .
1511/30/2016
To confirm you’ve upgraded correctly, submit the updated version of your app to the Play Console and check back after five hours to make sure the warning is gone.
While these vulnerabilities may not affect every app that uses this software, it’s best to stay up to date on all security patches. Make sure to update any libraries in your app that have known security issues, even if you're not sure the issues are relevant to your app.
Apps must also comply with the and .
If you feel we have made this determination in error, please reach out to our .
Best,

I will pay for the service.

Reaction score
Hello,

to be honest this has nothing to do with MU Online, so therefore i will ask u to ask somewhere else in this forum for example:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f144/

and secondly just google your error

and find solutions.. if its posted dozens of times u dont need anyone to help you, just keep trying and u will be successfull

thread closed -

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back