Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Mobile [Help] Mysql Tables

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it okay to truncate the t_goods_bak and t_goods_bak_1 on a live server? and what are the tables i need to clear when deleting a certain character in game? i can delete it in t_roles but i wanna delete all his records also like his items, warehouse and etc. thanks in advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
for 3.0? use this clean db
No sir, what i mean is that, i wanna delete those character with RB2 and below including their other records. i wanna know which table are those. im create a small program for that but i need to know which tables contain the records of those characters beside the t_roles. and is it safe to truncate t_goods_bak and t_goods_bak_1?

Thanks

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
well for record, example X character on t_roles have record on t_skills ( skills :p) , t_wings (wings :p) , and more tables, but if not, I do not understand you xD

Upvote 0
Back