Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Mobile [Help] Setting up any MU Mobile Server (Problem setting up GameServer)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good morning everyone, I hope it was a good decision to set up this thread to get help setting up any of those MU Mobile servers which got released. I already tryed serveral versions and a lot of ways to get one of those servers running. Tryed it with and without VM. I`m hanging since weeks now trying to get one of those servers running and I have no success. The GameServer is always closing

So my last hope is you guys....

Is there anyone out who could help me installing the MU Miracle 1.4.3 (http://forum.ragezone.com/f982/mu-online-mobile-miracle-origin-1105939/) version or any other VM version via TeamViewer?

I would be really thankful if someone would be so kind and help me out!!

Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good morning everyone, I hope it was a good decision to set up this thread to get help setting up any of those MU Mobile servers which got released. I already tryed serveral versions and a lot of ways to get one of those servers running. Tryed it with and without VM. I`m hanging since weeks now trying to get one of those servers running and I have no success. The GameServer is always closing

So my last hope is you guys....

Is there anyone out who could help me installing the MU Miracle 1.4.3 (http://forum.ragezone.com/f982/mu-online-mobile-miracle-origin-1105939/) version or any other VM version via TeamViewer?

I would be really thankful if someone would be so kind and help me out!!

Thanks!
The problem lies in gameserver.exe

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is already a FULL Tutorial about 1.4.3 version, putting it online, packing/unpacking etc. and there`s already a 90% English client and everything you need. You`re failing somewhere if you follow those tutorials and still can`t make it work, i`m sorry.

And to be honest 1.4.3 version is dead i say, we need to focus on newer versions and newer features. I would help but it`s not worth it for me. Check the tutorials for 1.4.3 version and you`ll get it working i`m sure!

Don`t listen to 'ackemina' or this 'oxlovemana' guy, they are just scammers leeching incomplete stuff and looking for money, don`t waste any minute on anything they release because it`s 100% fake or incomplete

if you need i will help you install english 1.5 . add facebook 0961734657

i hope they ban you soon ;)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is already a FULL Tutorial about 1.4.3 version, putting it online, packing/unpacking etc. and there`s already a 90% English client and everything you need. You`re failing somewhere if you follow those tutorials and still can`t make it work, i`m sorry.

And to be honest 1.4.3 version is dead i say, we need to focus on newer versions and newer features. I would help but it`s not worth it for me. Check the tutorials for 1.4.3 version and you`ll get it working i`m sure!

Don`t listen to 'ackemina' or this 'oxlovemana' guy, they are just scammers leeching incomplete stuff and looking for money, don`t waste any minute on anything they release because it`s 100% fake or incomplete

i hope they ban you soon ;)
Why TheRastafarian Don`t listen to 'ackemina' or this 'oxlovemana' guy, they are just scammers leeching incomplete stuff and looking for money, don`t waste any minute on anything they release because it`s 100% fake or incomplete ????
Do you have evidence to say I cheated. I just want to help not sell. Think back to your question

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Why @TheRastafarian Don`t listen to 'ackemina' or this 'oxlovemana' guy, they are just scammers leeching incomplete stuff and looking for money, don`t waste any minute on anything they release because it`s 100% fake or incomplete ????
Do you have evidence to say I cheated. I just want to help not sell. Think back to your question

Oxlovemana help me without asking for money. He almost spend 2hrs to set up mu 1.5 on my pc and i really thankful of him. He gave me the full files + client + some tools and we teamview. +rep to this person. If you asking for a proof that he helps me just ask me.

Upvote 0
Back