Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Mobile Question regarding the setup of the server files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm and old timer when it comes to mu online server hosting, way back to the alchemymu era. And I recently came back to check on the forums noticing "Mu Mobile". I gave it a try on the official 'server'. and I enjoyed it.

- I wanted to set up a server.

Now the issue is that these files and setup differs so much from the previous gameserver-files. And there are no real tutorials to just get up and running.

I've installed a 2012 R2 on my virtualhost, IIS, MySQL new D:\ partition etc. Trying to understand how to at least get the server running, however again without success.

(I've tried multiple kinds of releases, everything from "Full" and those "Nosetup" whatever that means)...

So my question is basically..

Any one here that could possibly assist me with the essentials? For instance;

1. What files am I supposed to modify in terms of IP-Addresses?

2. Where exactly do I input the MySQL login info? (I've managed to get the DB server running once but saying failed login using login and password yes?)

3. What are we really supposed to use? MySQL or MSSQL?

4. I've noticed weird encrypted uname and upass lines in the DB server folders, what are those?

I've tried back and forth without success.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you a lot, I'll make sure to take a look at the videos.

I saw that people were talking about this also being a dead project, is this true? Mu Mobile that is.

Upvote 0
Back