Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to Add a New Map to Your 4Story Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Due to the fact that very soon I will be starting to develop my 4story server I came to ask myself: How should I add a new map to the game? And so I'd love to hear how it's done. Describing the process briefly and linking videos or other threads would be really appreciated :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This much i can tell by myself... What I am asking for is to someone that has done such thing before to give a few thoughts on this thread

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Replace data & index folder + load new region tcds & add some values into db for portals

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Replace data & index folder + load new region tcds & add some values into db for portals
What about rendering terrain/region, is there any kind of application for such needs?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What about rendering terrain/region, is there any kind of application for such needs?

Tachyon Game Studio in 4Story source but you need to decompile map datas to .gsf

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how to decompile? is there any converter in the tclient source?

Last edited:
Back