Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New 3.9 Patch Release (Agnares) and Full Client Update

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

pdate: Full client

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
whats the difference to the already public 3.6? i dont really remember the patch notes anymore :p
ps: im still waiting for someone to release a fixed 3.3 or 3.4 server.. the public ones are bad and too many bugs in the client (db is fine) :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
youve got there mount effects and poop check it out :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
whats the difference to the already public 3.6? i dont really remember the patch notes anymore :p
ps: im still waiting for someone to release a fixed 3.3 or 3.4 server.. the public ones are bad and too many bugs in the client (db is fine) :D
public client source is just fine .

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
no man the cashshop is really bugged in the 3.3 client and some other stuff too.. the guy who i made that server for told me ^^ ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the release Agnares! :D But what about the services? What should i use with this?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Gj Agnares 4story community needs more people like you to save the game before it will die.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
try that client .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is my problems..When i try to rebuild tworld and tclient i have these 2 errors (error lnk2019 and error lnk1120).. i don t know how to solve, someone can help me please?? Thanks a lot in advance! :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the problem is that this part is marked only as a comment, you should remove the "/ * *\ "

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the problem is that this part is marked only as a comment, you should remove the "/ * *\ "

Done, but now i have this error C2039: 'SendMW_TERMINATE_REQ' : is not a member of 'CTServer'.
Have u got skype or discord?? i need some more help, tclient gives me also different errors =/Thanksss

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Done, but now i have this error C2039: 'SendMW_TERMINATE_REQ' : is not a member of 'CTServer'.
Have u got skype or discord?? i need some more help, tclient gives me also different errors =/Thanksss
My discord: lSlender#5112

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone, someone could reupload the files please? The link doesn't work!
If someone could post compiled services and Tclient or could send me a private message, it would be very appreciate!!

Thanks everyone :D

Back