Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

English version of 4Story 3.5 Taiwanese client released

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when i try run server its say windows could not start the TLOGIN_GSP service on local comupter Error 0x80004005:unspecified error and by the way u sure about this port: 1443 cuz my friend tell me maybe its wrong port cuz he say the right port is 1433

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
1433 is the correct port. When I had that error message, I had to uninstall the services, check the registry keys and try again, I also tried to delete the TServices_GSP folder and use another, then went back to C:/. Somehow it eventually worked on its own.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i give up really sill give me this error windows could not start the TLOGIN_GSP service on local comupter Error 0x80004005:unspecified error i was want play this game so bad i use 3 friend for help me one for he fix port one for Create the databases and the last one he do his best for run server didnt run

anyway u are good man thx anyway for the game even if i didnt play it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
he say Restore the 3 *.bak-files in Databases dir TGAME_GSP.bak TGLOBAL_GSP.bak this is 2 file the TLOG_GSP.bak i dont have him didint find it in rar server maybe this is the problem

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yep! And I've made a tutorial video on how to set it up and dodge the annoying TCTRL_GSP error (hopefully, it works for me to run it at least).

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello

I have instaled everything via video tutorial, but im getting error when im trying to join to server ( it says: "Wrong version") ...Could you help me ? Thank you in advance
wowiczek

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Odd. Are you using the same client? That usually happens when the client mismatches. Maybe also check the TGLOBAL_GSP TLIMITEDLEVELCHART table and ensure your bNation field is set to 3 for English.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Odd. Are you using the same client? That usually happens when the client mismatches. Maybe also check the TGLOBAL_GSP TLIMITEDLEVELCHART table and ensure your bNation field is set to 3 for English.

So i checked TGLOBAL_GSP TLIMITEDLEVELCHART and there is 3, i will redownload english client again and i will let you know

EDIT: Downloaded english client and still it gives error " Incorrect version. Please connect to the game again." I restarted SQL server and the error is still the same...

Last edited:
Computers are fast; programmers keep it slow.
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Edited: I was a d*mbs**t i didn't read page 2. Sorry my mouse should've double click. Thanks btw!

/bump

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i set up the tw files with this client and i can login etc everything seems fine but these files have so many bugs... skillbar, inventory doesnt save when relog, cant use mounts
and the cashshop doesnt work... i just get an empty white frame when i open it...
can someone please tell me how to fix this?!
thanks in advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i set up the tw files with this client and i can login etc everything seems fine but these files have so many bugs... skillbar, inventory doesnt save when relog, cant use mounts
and the cashshop doesnt work... i just get an empty white frame when i open it...
can someone please tell me how to fix this?!
thanks in advance.
The files are useless without knowledge because you have to fix a lot there and nobody in the 4s scene will fix you the bugs or say what you have to do to fix it but I can tell you that many fixes are already public

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i know how to fix the relog bugs etc but i dont understand why the cashshop is just white.. i looked through all the tables in the db and couldnt find a solution ^^
(i dont have the source of this client so i cant look there :( )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cursor out of place, how do i fix this bro?

Back