Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    ModeratorRank
    Oct 2014 Join Date
    Arad DomanLocation
    1,059Posts

Re: [Release] 4Story 3.5 English Client

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Yep you need the server files from the other thread here in the MMORPG Extra Releases section :).

Download those, and restore the databases to SQLServer2008. There's a guide in the server files you can follow to get it all set up. It's what I did as well.
    If I helped you, please click the Like button at bottom-left of my posts. Thank you! :)
    I am also vasheni at deviantArt.com.

Translating: Van Tien

Will help translate projects, BUT I need working files and set-up instructions to examine mechanics to help translate functionality. As an example, sometimes names of skills in Chinese translate to things like Wind of Upward Cat. Which is obviously not correct. If I can run the game I can give it proper context.

MemberRank
    Apr 2017 Join Date
    8Posts

there no video for this if u just give us peaple like me new dont know how Create the databases and do other thing vieo will help a lot peaple like me i download all program that i need but now i dont know what i need to do

ModeratorRank
    Oct 2014 Join Date
    Arad DomanLocation
    1,059Posts

I will make one later this weekend and put it in the other thread. Please note this is a thread for the CLIENT, not the SERVER - help questions on how to set up the server should go there.
    If I helped you, please click the Like button at bottom-left of my posts. Thank you! :)

Will help translate projects, BUT I need working files and set-up instructions to examine mechanics to help translate functionality. As an example, sometimes names of skills in Chinese translate to things like Wind of Upward Cat. Which is obviously not correct. If I can run the game I can give it proper context.

MemberRank
    Apr 2017 Join Date
    8Posts

thank u anyway i just want play this game alone but peaple like me dont know anything they will be happy if saw video how to make this game work and thank u so much

ModeratorRank
    Oct 2014 Join Date
    Arad DomanLocation
    1,059Posts

@samir35 No worries, I am the same, I like to play local just for fun content etc, or maybe some friends on occasion playing off my PC, nothing public.

MemberRank
    Apr 2017 Join Date
    8Posts

when i try run server its say windows could not start the TLOGIN_GSP service on local comupter Error 0x80004005:unspecified error and by the way u sure about this port: 1443 cuz my friend tell me maybe its wrong port cuz he say the right port is 1433

ModeratorRank
    Oct 2014 Join Date
    Arad DomanLocation
    1,059Posts

1433 is the correct port. When I had that error message, I had to uninstall the services, check the registry keys and try again, I also tried to delete the TServices_GSP folder and use another, then went back to C:/. Somehow it eventually worked on its own.

ModeratorRank
    Aug 2009 Join Date
    GER / FRLocation
    1,990Posts

For some reason when the client is open, my pc gets verrry verry slow. Even though I have a 6-Core processor and 8-GB of RAM lol.

MemberRank
    Apr 2017 Join Date
    8Posts

i give up really sill give me this error windows could not start the TLOGIN_GSP service on local comupter Error 0x80004005:unspecified error i was want play this game so bad i use 3 friend for help me one for he fix port one for Create the databases and the last one he do his best for run server didnt run

- - - Updated - - -

anyway u are good man thx anyway for the game even if i didnt play it

ModeratorRank
    Aug 2009 Join Date
    GER / FRLocation
    1,990Posts

This is the error when the server can't connect to the database. Either because your data inside the registry is wrong, or not existing.

MemberRank
    Apr 2017 Join Date
    8Posts

he say Restore the 3 *.bak-files in Databases dir TGAME_GSP.bak TGLOBAL_GSP.bak this is 2 file the TLOG_GSP.bak i dont have him didint find it in rar server maybe this is the problem

ModeratorRank
    Aug 2009 Join Date
    GER / FRLocation
    1,990Posts

TLOG_GSP is indeed missing. Alongside three other servers. But they're not required to run anything (TLOG1.exe, TLOG0.exe and TPatchSvr.exe). So you can safely ignore TLOG_GSP.bak. And TGAME_GSP and TGLOBAL_GSP are in the files.

MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    MA, USLocation
    150Posts

Congratulations! We have section for this game. :D
    War is coming! LOL

ModeratorRank
    Oct 2014 Join Date
    Arad DomanLocation
    1,059Posts

Yep! And I've made a tutorial video on how to set it up and dodge the annoying TCTRL_GSP error (hopefully, it works for me to run it at least).

MemberRank
    Oct 2004 Join Date
    UnderworldLocation
    59Posts

I found VMServer and english client here.
    [VM] 4Story Online - Free servers and guide!!!!
    PS. Not test yet.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Advertisement