[Release] 4Story 3.5 English Client

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    MemberRank
    Jul 2017 Join Date
    3Posts

Re: [Release] 4Story 3.5 English Client

Hello

I have instaled everything via video tutorial, but im getting error when im trying to join to server ( it says: "Wrong version") ...Could you help me ? Thank you in advance
    wowiczek

SubscriberRank
    Oct 2014 Join Date
    Arad DomanLocation
    1,110Posts

Odd. Are you using the same client? That usually happens when the client mismatches. Maybe also check the TGLOBAL_GSP TLIMITEDLEVELCHART table and ensure your bNation field is set to 3 for English.
    If I helped you, please click the Like button at bottom-left of my posts. Thank you! :)
    I am also vasheni at deviantArt.com.

MemberRank
    Jul 2017 Join Date
    3Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fallenfate View Post
    Odd. Are you using the same client? That usually happens when the client mismatches. Maybe also check the TGLOBAL_GSP TLIMITEDLEVELCHART table and ensure your bNation field is set to 3 for English.
    So i checked TGLOBAL_GSP TLIMITEDLEVELCHART and there is 3, i will redownload english client again and i will let you know

EDIT: Downloaded english client and still it gives error " Incorrect version. Please connect to the game again." I restarted SQL server and the error is still the same...
    Last edited by wowiczek; 29-07-17 at 05:15 PM.

MemberRank
    Feb 2016 Join Date
    192.168.1.0Location
    34Posts

Edited: I was a d*mbs**t i didn't read page 2. Sorry my mouse should've double click. Thanks btw!

/bump
    Last edited by lars; 11-10-17 at 02:37 PM. Reason: I DIDNT READ THE PREVIOUS PAGE
    This ain't real.

MemberRank
    Mar 2018 Join Date
    104Posts

i set up the tw files with this client and i can login etc everything seems fine but these files have so many bugs... skillbar, inventory doesnt save when relog, cant use mounts
    and the cashshop doesnt work... i just get an empty white frame when i open it...
    can someone please tell me how to fix this?!
    thanks in advance.

MemberRank
    Oct 2017 Join Date
    1Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tairasan View Post
    i set up the tw files with this client and i can login etc everything seems fine but these files have so many bugs... skillbar, inventory doesnt save when relog, cant use mounts
    and the cashshop doesnt work... i just get an empty white frame when i open it...
    can someone please tell me how to fix this?!
    thanks in advance.
    The files are useless without knowledge because you have to fix a lot there and nobody in the 4s scene will fix you the bugs or say what you have to do to fix it but I can tell you that many fixes are already public

MemberRank
    Mar 2018 Join Date
    104Posts

i know how to fix the relog bugs etc but i dont understand why the cashshop is just white.. i looked through all the tables in the db and couldnt find a solution ^^
    (i dont have the source of this client so i cant look there :( )

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Advertisement