Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    MemberRank
    Jul 2017 Join Date
    2Posts

Re: [Release] 4Story 3.5 English Client

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Hello

I have instaled everything via video tutorial, but im getting error when im trying to join to server ( it says: "Wrong version") ...Could you help me ? Thank you in advance
    wowiczek

ModeratorRank
    Oct 2014 Join Date
    Arad DomanLocation
    1,046Posts

Odd. Are you using the same client? That usually happens when the client mismatches. Maybe also check the TGLOBAL_GSP TLIMITEDLEVELCHART table and ensure your bNation field is set to 3 for English.
    If I helped you, please click the Like button at bottom-left of my posts. Thank you! :)
    I am also vasheni at deviantArt.com.

Translating: Van Tien

Will help translate projects, BUT I need working files and set-up instructions to examine mechanics to help translate functionality. As an example, sometimes names of skills in Chinese translate to things like Wind of Upward Cat. Which is obviously not correct. If I can run the game I can give it proper context.

MemberRank
    Jul 2017 Join Date
    2Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fallenfate View Post
    Odd. Are you using the same client? That usually happens when the client mismatches. Maybe also check the TGLOBAL_GSP TLIMITEDLEVELCHART table and ensure your bNation field is set to 3 for English.
    So i checked TGLOBAL_GSP TLIMITEDLEVELCHART and there is 3, i will redownload english client again and i will let you know

EDIT: Downloaded english client and still it gives error " Incorrect version. Please connect to the game again." I restarted SQL server and the error is still the same...
    Last edited by wowiczek; 29-07-17 at 04:15 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Advertisement