Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

4Story Taiwan Client Download

Put Community First
Reaction score
I guess you can say the community for it is non-existent at the moment? There are private server of newer versions out there but the apparent verdict is that the newer files sucked some of the fun out of the game. Take a look at the server listings anyway, visit the sites, decide for yourself if the community looks worth it.

Other than that, determining if it's worth working on requires you to download the files and try it out. In my opinion, the game isn't the greatest, however it IS very similar to other old-school MMOs. I like working on obscure things so it was fun to play locally while translating.

Reaction score
Put Community First
Reaction score
@KarLi There are string editors, and some NPC stat editors etc which allow you to apparently add NPCs, but no current editors for making maps, exporting/creating/compressing textures etc, not yet :(.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can not start the service called TCTRL_GSP what should I do ???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Official 4Story 3.5-3.6 GSP (ENG) client:

Back