Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to Compile 4Story Source Files (Video Tutorial)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I checked the packets and they are the same.

Can you help me on Skype?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi!

I want to ask, is it possible to change HackShield to GameGuard and if it possible, then how?

Thanks in advance for answer!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Agnares, thanks a lot for your help. I have a little problem when i try to rebuild Tclient :
DO you know a solution? Thanks :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You have to use Visual Studio 2003-2005 and replace original 3.5 source parts with those things that are in 4Story 4.4 Source Archive
Also you can change interface which one you prefer (Release - Old Interface [] Release_NEWIF - New Interface)
so ive searched for like 30minutes and couldnt find a download for the 2005 version and the 2003 version doesnt work on windows 10... wow
and what 3.5 source can we use?? there are so many downloads.. or are they all the same? ^^

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
so ive searched for like 30minutes and couldnt find a download for the 2005 version and the 2003 version doesnt work on windows 10... wow
and what 3.5 source can we use?? there are so many downloads.. or are they all the same? ^^
This is the Tools like VS 2003 :D

Take the first link for the sources :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks again for your tutorial, but does anyone know how to fix the hackshield error (10301) on windows 10?
Everytime if i connect to the server with the client, ill get the error and the game is closing by itself.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And if you try an another client ? :)

Unfortunately, the another client which i have is the old 3.5 TClient, which doesnt work. :(
Today, i tried to open the server, so that my friend could join in and to find out if he has the same issues like me.
He could join to the server and play without any problems.
In that case, he used the same compiled client like i did and had exactly the same install folder, BUT he ran it on windows 7 machine.
Is it possible to run this client on windows 10 at all?

How is it going by you guys? Do you have any suggestions?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks again for your tutorial, but does anyone know how to fix the hackshield error (10301) on windows 10?
Everytime if i connect to the server with the client, ill get the error and the game is closing by itself.
use a hackshiel bypass.
copy this file into your hackshield folder and you wont get any error anymore.

pipitt05000 thanks for.the link ill try it later..
however you didnt answer my one question.. as you can see in agnares video he used a 3.5 source as "base" and just added his files into it..
my question was if i can use any 3.5 source or does only one work?i have like 4 different 3.5-3.9 sources on my mega cloud :D ...
sorry for the questions its my first time trying to look into the source.
i only know hex, sql and all website lang. xd but now i wanna learn the 4s source too

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the another client which i have is the old 3.5 TClient, which doesnt work. :(
Today, i tried to open the server, so that my friend could join in and to find out if he has the same issues like me.
He could join to the server and play without any problems.
In that case, he used the same compiled client like i did and had exactly the same install folder, BUT he ran it on windows 7 machine.
Is it possible to run this client on windows 10 at all?

How is it going by you guys? Do you have any suggestions?
Yes !, i have à suggestion:

Try to start 4Story il "Compatibility Mode" (Right Click, properties...) and select Windows 7...

If it not work, we will search something else :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you get a havkshield error you just need a bypass.. look at my previous post on site 3 xD

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
use a hackshiel bypass.

pipitt05000 thanks for.the link ill try it later..
however you didnt answer my one question.. as you can see in agnares video he used a 3.5 source as "base" and just added his files into it..
my question was if i can use any 3.5 source or does only one work?i have like 4 different 3.5-3.9 sources on my mega cloud :D ...
sorry for the questions its my first time trying to look into the source.
i only know hex, sql and all website lang. xd but now i wanna learn the 4s source too
Yes you can use which you want... But some sources are hard to compile !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
use a hackshiel bypass.
Thank you for reply!
I downloaded your bypass, but i need a password to unzip the .rar file.
Do you know the password?

Best regards.

Yes !, i have à suggestion:

Try to start 4Story il "Compatibility Mode" (Right Click, properties...) and select Windows 7...

If it not work, we will search something else :D
I tried compatibility mode with all versions but no success at all. :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just comment(//;/**/;Or delete) INSTALL_HACKSHIELD in TClient.cpp and TNationOption.cpp
And set UNITEDKINGDOM language base as default cuz of TString.tcd

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry guys i dont remember the password anymore haha
heres a new download without password x)
https://mega.nz/#!cIx3jQBB!dt8NFbKEIdEFs8Qds5egf2KoriCXgTmhJ-gkrsufqsc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry guys i dont remember the password anymore haha
heres a new download without password x)
https://mega.nz/#!cIx3jQBB!dt8NFbKEIdEFs8Qds5egf2KoriCXgTmhJ-gkrsufqsc

Worked perfectly thank you very much.

Back