Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to Compile 4Story Source Files (Video Tutorial)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well id ont know much about the source and the language but i already added/edited a few things.. one time i copied something and changed it a bit but because i didnt copy 100% (i thought i did but i overlooked dsomething) of it i got an error but when i copied the last bit too it worked... so i'd suggest you to check if you copied every single line of the cashshop source..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, thanks again in advance for everything! I compiled the source and my server works very well.. But i have some question: if i want new things like Pet or Mount color, i have to edit these source (4.4, and if it's true, HOW CAN I DO THAT?) or i need newer source? If someone has better knowledge in c++ or newer source, please share them with us on this forum :) Thanks again for the answers :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can use any source it doesnt matter which version.. but you need really.good knowledge in c++or whatever to add new stuff by yourself.
and no1 is giving their own developed stuff like pet system for free ^^ its hard work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how I can take this files in *time video* , and how I can do server ? explain me please

Or one explains me
https://imgur.com/a/ZZ6foat

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how I can take this files in *time video* , and how I can do server ? explain me please

Or one explains me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
^xD
I need this files patch 4story 3.6

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
look in the other 4s sections there are several 3.5 (?) files and source releases...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What's problem?​

[SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

this should be all includes etc but i dont really remember :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
dude you have to add the includes etc in visual studio.. watch the video ive sent..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Open 4Story source folder & navigate to Includes\\DX\\ select & copy Include & Lib folder and put it inside C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Vc7

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm looking for a TCMD 4.4 client editor.

Back