Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Release: 4Story Source Version 5.0 with Improved Security

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for you answer.
But i don't understand how to compile it, i watch a bunch of tutorials (3.5/4.4) but it seems that some files are not present, someone can try to explain me the way to do it with this release (5.0) ? I already understand how to restore the database with sql2017.

Do this :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Tell me please, in my teleport, there are no Anbari and Undread locations, do I need to add these teleports to the database myself?
And how to get to the Battle Royal? You will be able to explain a little, I am ready to pay you for the information.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yep, and to add region on your db
sooooo.... all you need to check is :
TUnitChart
TCHANNEL (tgame)
TDEST
TPORTAL
(warning needs certainly to add on tcd to i don't have look it)

Unit of undred and anbari = 515 & 259

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Thank you, i will try that later in the evening and edit my post if something that i cannot resolve alone appears.

Edit : MRMASTERMIND what should i do after downloaded thos files ? I've already extract them, open Tclient.sln, build then rebuild and now ? Same for "Client 5.0" and "install reg services"

Btw sorry for my poor english but i'm not a native.

@fleerus : i just add you on skype

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello all, I need help to create the server.

Who can help me to make it please ?

If someone speaks french it's better for me :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
people please... do effort.... please we can't help all the peoples who's needed "install me a server please"
i've do it 1000x time, i'm busy, these are lot of tutorial.
just some things changed and was already said in post.

ps : sur ceux, bonne soirée

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello has someone tried mounts like polar bear, black panda, or the colorized dragons? I get crash when i recall polar bear and i cant see black panda its like im riding nothing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello has someone tried mounts like polar bear, black panda, or the colorized dragons? I get crash when i recall polar bear and i cant see black panda its like im riding nothing

You need to fill all info in database properly, tmonchart,tmonattrchart,tpetchart,tmountchart + sometimes you gotta edit even tcd files

Hello all, I need help to create the server.

Who can help me to make it please ?

If someone speaks french it's better for me :)

This tutorial is basically the same in new VS 2017 so you should be able to run these files if you watch carefully :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzlWqaoexPk

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys, i got a small problem about TMAP2 and TMAP3, firstly i had a problem with tworld2 but i found where the problem is, first time i was thinking that tmap2 is dependent of tworld2 but after tworld2 start tmap2 still doesnt work. any suggestions?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hy. I have a question. Don't have Anbari etc.. new maps. it is a db problem?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
theres one thing i dont understand.. you said that these are araz files.. so why do we have to add certain things manually? they should already be there ヽ(`⌒´)ノ

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
theres one thing i dont understand.. you said that these are araz files.. so why do we have to add certain things manually? they should already be there ヽ(`⌒´)ノ
because araz database wasnt leaked only files, this database that is released is made from 0 and certain things are missing :D

Hello guys, i got a small problem about TMAP2 and TMAP3, firstly i had a problem with tworld2 but i found where the problem is, first time i was thinking that tmap2 is dependent of tworld2 but after tworld2 start tmap2 still doesnt work. any suggestions?

dont use tworld2 its useless, tmap2,3 etc are connected to tworld
tworld2 is only for another server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MRMASTERMIND - New Release: 4Story Source Version 5.0 with Improved Security - RaGEZONE Forums

since the release, i think teamviewer will powered me ,i'm not ungry, or not helper, but i don't like to help for somethings already on video (even if its 6 years ago it be publish) & we have already said lot of things who as for this files on this topic,
i just want to said it : if you install the server, you have some work to do, for the BOW and BR, and another things works perfectly, like the bow, you need to create some table, some functions, create switch, create Gate, create the spawn etc...

if the people don't try hard, they will do nothings.
---------------------

so now, TMAP2 TMAP3 is just for create another channel, if you don't need, don't use them.

for the medals you just need to put values on hero's medal titemchart (id 7927 ^^) (values of medals you will get)

for change or add time for BR BOW Mission -> TCustomTimeChart, 3600 =1 hours 60 = 1 minutes (yes you need to calculate)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
because araz database wasnt leaked only files, this database that is released is made from 0 and certain things are missing :D

dont use tworld2 its useless, tmap2,3 etc are connected to tworld
tworld2 is only for another server

The funny thing is that you don't even know what you're saying.
That's all what you need and stop listen to these " smart guys ".

If you want to compile the sources open Visual Studio 2015 / 2015+

You can have a problem with SDK so you need to choose the newest version from the list as I did here.Do the same thing for every thing right there TControl, TWorld solution ect.

If I find a bit of a free time I will take a look what you fucked in Database and why a lot of things doesnt working.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Bravo la mentalité. Surtout quand les tuto ont 6ans, aucunes réelles explications et sont sur des logiciels obsolètes. Pareil pour celui sur la 4.4 aucunes explications même pas un clic droit pour savoir si il copie, coupe ou supprime et aucune logique il se ballade de partout dans son arborescence pour prendre des fichiers a droite a gauche, que nous n'avons pas l'air d'avoir et ca toujours sans rien écrire ou dire.

Thx for the share again but i give up ragezone is not a place for guys who want to learn and have fun for last time with 4Story.

Bye.

Balec mec !

If you want to learn, do like us: learn by yourself :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can someone tell me how to : make my client start with the correct target without having a start.bat ? i just want to know where is it in source

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
so i heared there are lots of bugs because the database isnt complete.. did anyone managed to get the server running like the real araz? with every single added item, feature etc working?
i havent downloaded the files yet. im just asking for a friend.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so i heared there are lots of bugs because the database isnt complete.. did anyone managed to get the server running like the real araz? with every single added item, feature etc working?
i havent downloaded the files yet. im just asking for a friend.

We've done lot of work on those files to get them running, get ingame etc. Now its up to you guys to finish it. Our work is done here.

Back