Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Release: 4Story Source Version 5.0 with Improved Security

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I use visual studio 2017 and still have somme issues to compile the services i don't know what i did wrong :/

by this i mean that for rebuild the tmap it say that tnetlibd.lib is impossible to open

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I use visual studio 2017 and still have somme issues to compile the services i don't know what i did wrong :/

by this i mean that for rebuild the tmap it say that tnetlibd.lib is impossible to open

Because you have to build it on "Release" not Debug

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Could you please make a tutorial for make an scroll to enchant Chakra??! It would be insane

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello i have problem with start Client

MRMASTERMIND - New Release: 4Story Source Version 5.0 with Improved Security - RaGEZONE Forums

VLD missing solved i install Visual leak detector

now i have new error

MRMASTERMIND - New Release: 4Story Source Version 5.0 with Improved Security - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
That is because you build TClient in release 64, chose from that up tab !release! and next one press !x86! and rebuild!
Now should work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
new problem Client not connect check internet why

my ODBC all services works fine my client configuration 127.0.0.1 4816

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Community,

i have a small question.
I build the client and there are no fatal errors. But after login with the client the channel choose apear for a short time and than the client crash. Could you help me?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys, in special for thread owner, I have some questions about this. If you wont answer here, i would like to talk with with you on the skype, mine is negro_serban.
Ok, questions, i have find how to start br, tested, everything work, now im working on the bow side, Ive load all the functions from source,ripped maps, etc, the system is pretty same like BR so shouldnt be so hard but anyway, everytime when bow started it just gave me crash, cant go to start battle but log system said the BOW is started ([BOW-WORLD] Wed Feb 27 11:28:42 2019 - Participant count : 2, Guilds : 0, Moved Guild Players : 0[BOW-WORLD] Wed Feb 27 11:28:42 2019 - Successfuly initialized match!). IDK why, if u can help me with an explanation.

My second question is about custom items, i saw how client load them but anyway, these are still invisible, exemple louis vuiton cloak cuz i saw in ur print screen that u use it, i want u to tell me what i did wrong.
Thanks u so much and wait ur answer!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello there, I have a few questions about the system.

How to add new custom cloaks?
How to configuration BR, BoW?

I would be very glad if you helped. :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you don't need for the moment.

start : tlogin tmap tworld tctrl (if you want use happy tools systems)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello there :D We are releasing 2nd part of the tutorial for progressbar gauge. You can check it out there :

thank you for sharing my bro primarily tclientcmd edited share

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello there :D We are releasing 2nd part of the tutorial for progressbar gauge. You can check it out there :
Thank you very much MrMastermind!! :D I hope you will make more tutorial (I still wasn't able to unlock new map like Anbari, Cave of Eternal Ice etc.. :/)!! :)

Back