Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Release: 4Story Source Version 5.0 with Improved Security

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
4Story map tutorial here! :D
Thanks again for your help Master! All it's clear, but now the problem is the portal to move there XD
I tried to edit Tcd files like Tdest.tcd and Tportal.tcd and i made the same in database's tables (Tportal and Tdestination), but i wasn't able to unlock the portal :/

Any suggestion??? :D
Thankss again in advance!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
TPortal.tcd & Table, TDest tcd & table (tportalregion.tcd i don't know if new region is already put in) TSpawnPos table if im remember,
you put spawn pos you create to tportal, on tdest you put the portal like kether it something like 1002 ? if im remember (sorry its long time ago ive do this) and the dest is your new portal, put the npc id, of the portal (not the destination npc id)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Replace this:

With this:

Replace this:

With this:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi I have this error in Services.msc, can anyone help me? thx

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
will you do some more tutorials? would be great ≧ω≦

maybe show how to add this:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Deutsch:
Gibt es mittlerweile eine Anleitung, wie man diese FIles zum laufen bringt? Mit allen Fehlern, oder Änderungen welche zu beachten sind? Oder startet man diese (Als Neuling in der 4Story Server szene) wie z.B. aus der Anleitung 4Story 3.6 Privat Server erstellen? Gibt es ansprechpartner, welche dort einen ggf. helfen können, oder bereits Tutorials welche auf die vorgehensweise drauf hinweisen?

English:
Is there now a manual on how to get these files running? With all errors, or changes which are to be considered? Or you start this (As a newcomer in the 4Story server scene) such. from the manual 4Story 3.6 Create Private Server? Are there any contact persons who can help you there, or already tutorials which point out the procedure?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey! MRMASTERMIND,
I watched your progress bar and other ui things, and I would like to have your TClientCmd.tif, because I do all your steps, but the everything looks still old.

PS.: I did it.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For me 86x is just working when I remove d3d9.dll -> Lag fix, but then I can't play ._.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have successfully compiled Client and Server solutions with Visual Studio 2019 (VC ++ v142). The database was loaded seamlessly. But some service files are missing. I also can not run the services I added to the registry, it gives an error. There are others who have the same problem. There's only one who gives "smart and empty" answers. There is something about the services in the help section, but no one answered. Is there an additional setting you have made on the operating system you are using?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have successfully compiled Client and Server solutions with Visual Studio 2019 (VC ++ v142). The database was loaded seamlessly. But some service files are missing. I also can not run the services I added to the registry, it gives an error. There are others who have the same problem. There's only one who gives "smart and empty" answers. There is something about the services in the help section, but no one answered. Is there an additional setting you have made on the operating system you are using?
There is not anything missing in the services except TRelay which is useless and you gotta use SQL Native Client 11 in odbc instead of MSSQL Server in order to start up the services without any problems

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
There is not anything missing in the services except TRelay which is useless and you gotta use SQL Native Client 11 in odbc instead of MSSQL Server in order to start up the services without any problems
Native Client doesn't see any server. Also other 4Story tutorials using SQL Server instead of Native Client. But your answer is more meaningful then some other guys. I'm trying to solve this. Thanks anyway.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello could someone help me where i can find how much the pet effect and mount effect cost? Ive been searching it for long time but i couldnt find it thanks for answers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Native Client doesn't see any server. Also other 4Story tutorials using SQL Server instead of Native Client. But your answer is more meaningful then some other guys. I'm trying to solve this. Thanks anyway.

Ive had sooo many 4Story servers and i can assure you that the only way to run those services is by using SQL Native Client in obdcad and properly configured database with registers Also you gotta use 32bit since 4s services are built for 32bit systems

Hello could someone help me where i can find how much the pet effect and mount effect cost? Ive been searching it for long time but i couldnt find it thanks for answers.

ClientSide -
ServerSide(MAP) - and

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I change ODBC driver to SQL Server Native Client successfully. Also i add ODBC registry for databases. Every pieces of server is 32-bit. Services still don't work. I want to f*ck this TCTRL... Any idea?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks agnares

ClientSide -
ServerSide(MAP) - and [/QUOTE]

Back