[Temp Fix] Save Skills in Hotbar

ModeratorRank
    Oct 2014 Join Date
    Arad DomanLocation
    1,061Posts

[Temp Fix] Save Skills in Hotbar

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

During some playtesting myself and @DevilSpeak did, we found that sometimes skills weren't being saved in the hotkey bar.

This is a non-source fix, which is an SQL statement. The issue itself seems to only happen with some classes and/or skills and this is meant to be a temporary solution.

If anyone has a source fix for the issue, it'd be appreciated in a Release thread. From what I can guess it seems like it sometimes doesn't write the hotkey bar set for the character when its generated?

1. Look up character ID in TGLOBAL_GSP -> TALLCHARTABLE.
    2. Click 'Edit top 200 rows' in TGAME_GSP -> THOTKEYTABLE.
    3. Run the following query:

Code:
    USE TGAME_GSP
    GO
    INSERT INTO [TGAME_GSP].[dbo].[THOTKEYTABLE] VALUES (CHARIDHERE, 4, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0)
    If I helped you, please click the Like button at bottom-left of my posts. Thank you! :)
    I am also vasheni at deviantArt.com.

Translating: Van Tien

Will help translate projects, BUT I need working files and set-up instructions to examine mechanics to help translate functionality. As an example, sometimes names of skills in Chinese translate to things like Wind of Upward Cat. Which is obviously not correct. If I can run the game I can give it proper context.

Advertisement