Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Bug with Warrior Skills and Dodge in 3.4 Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello there :) im working on my 3.4 oldschool server and i have 1 major bug .

Which is the following :

every warrior (only warrior) skill crashes the client . Also dodge crashes the client and gm items ! Anyone knows whats up ? thanks :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont know much about these errors because i never had them on my server but i guess you either have something wrong in your tcd or the tskill tables..
go dowload classic4s tskill.tcd and use this one.
if this doesnt fix the problem download another 3.3 or new database and compare the skills in the tables if theres something different..

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont know much about these errors because i never had them on my server but i guess you either have something wrong in your tcd or the tskill tables..
go dowload classic4s tskill.tcd and use this one.
if this doesnt fix the problem download another 3.3 or new database and compare the skills in the tables if theres something different..
hello there :) i've tried a lot of tskills and 3 databases . none of them made my server work !

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
skilldata / skillfunction ?

well i dont have anything that "works" so i can get the skilldata out of it . I have 3 different 3.3 databases and all of them have the warrior bug

edit : i managed to fix the warrior and the gm items bug :) it was about the database i was using

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if anyone can do a post to release with good source, database and game folder who is working perf...
it can be good for the new people, thank you

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
no public files are working perfect... even "agnares" files (from collo/ 4s pw) have lots of bugs..

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
3.3 oldschool files are easy to fix tho , i might release my 3.3 fully working db soon :p

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
would be great but jineman also asked for source and game folder not only db ^^

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is for new peoples, i'm asking it because i don't want people was losted to all the files where 80% is "poop"

if anyone can release a good db, good source, good game folder. it can be good for the next people, they don't lost time to search the good things to start.

even if its not perfect, if we can play with it, its perf.

Upvote 0
Back