Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Game login issue - kicked back to main screen

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
After getting the server online I am able to login and create characters. However, when I try to load into the game it loads for a few seconds then kicks me back out to the login screen. I've been messing with it for hours, but I can't seem to figure out what's wrong?

screen1 - Game login issue - kicked back to main screen - RaGEZONE Forums screen2 - Game login issue - kicked back to main screen - RaGEZONE Forums screen3 - Game login issue - kicked back to main screen - RaGEZONE Forums screen4 - Game login issue - kicked back to main screen - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you can get into character select but not the world, there's likely a config issue. Double-check you changed all IPs, including in the DB table where the gameserver is listed.

Upvote 0
Back