Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Setting up a 4Story Server with 2008 files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So recently I've managed to get my hands on 4story files from 2008! And here is the question are these complete enough to set up a server on them? Here is the link: . Cheers :):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you wanna set up original 3.6 svr you need 4StoryGSP110127.exe and those public sources

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
he wants a server with 2008 files not 3.6 xD

Actually there is not any lower patch source available for public atm i may release 3.4 if this section will be active & ppl will share their innovations

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ok ! :D

This is the oldschool files:
And this is a big folder with other sources:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I've got a pretty plea, could you please guide me on how to set up a server using oldschool files?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anybody has files before 3.4 release? Sharing them would be really apreciatted.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
nop 3.4 (champ. of iberia, before gor) is the oldest public patch. ofc you can just delete some things in the source and db from the 3.4 files to make it 3.3 or earlier xD

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi pipitt and hi everyone, I'm working on 4story developement, I tried some file frome the Mega big folder you shared ( in the folder called Some Stuff there are a lot of file and source) and i found a folder called RELEASE IMPULSE. I downloaded it and there are service compiled that work very well and new db, and i think that they are the same files of 4story Impulse and Infinity 4s, with pet, mount color etc.. Now the problem is the client xD I tried to use Core4story Client, but it doesn't work, probably because i need a compiled TClient that works with Core4story client, so i don't know how can i make it possible xD any suggestion?? Is there any way to connect the client to the service without Source?? Thanks in advance to everyone :p

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi pipitt and hi everyone, I'm working on 4story developement, I tried some file frome the Mega big folder you shared ( in the folder called Some Stuff there are a lot of file and source) and i found a folder called RELEASE IMPULSE. I downloaded it and there are service compiled that work very well and new db, and i think that they are the same files of 4story Impulse and Infinity 4s, with pet, mount color etc.. Now the problem is the client xD I tried to use Core4story Client, but it doesn't work, probably because i need a compiled TClient that works with Core4story client, so i don't know how can i make it possible xD any suggestion?? Is there any way to connect the client to the service without Source?? Thanks in advance to everyone :p
Hey my friend ! Can you make à New post in 4Story Help section ? :D

I will make a good response of your question ;)

Upvote 0
Back