Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fixing FPS Issues on 4Story Private Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm trying to make a private server for myself to spend time. Formerly I've done something using 5.0 files from the forum.

But I can't fix the windows 10 fps issue right now. I tried the D3D9 dll files, tried to do something from the source, but none of them worked.

I guess I need to change the shaders. However, I do not know enough about these issues.

Is there anyone who can tell me what I have to do and direct me?

Please feel free to help and share ideas. I could not find any correct source about these issues...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well, not really a fix but you could use dgVoodoo (D3D9 to D3D11 wrapper) or dxvk (D3D9-11 to Vulkan wrapper), Google them. both work very well and mitigate the lag caused by the lack of software vertex processing on windows 10, I personally prefer dxvk because it's open source and has a very permissive license so you could edit it to fit your needs.

Upvote 0
Back