Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Trouble Starting Services

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
when i press *start* , they said couldn't...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i did , but nothing change.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the picture is very blury and unclear on my phone but it looks like 32/ 64bit.. why is that? ive never seen this.. it should be either 32bit or 64bit (32bit would be the right one for 4s) but not both o.o
delete them and create again as "sql server native client 10.0" (select this in the first window at the bottom) a friend had the same problem a few weeks ago and this change fixed it.
after you changed odbc shutdown your pc and start again, uninstal the services, instal them again and insert the registry files again.
if it still.wont work there could be 2 other problems: check if the ports in the database and the registry are the same and check if your really using the services for your client and db (dont take them from another server..)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

i did everything u told me but nothing change

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So maybe you got client and services from different sources..
Or maybe you have the services in the wrong folder.. Someone once told me they have to be in c not in programs, desktop etc.. (dont know if thats true)
Can you connect to the database? Maybe it doesnt work because the sql server service crashed (that happened to me sometimes)

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hey ! Last night we have found a solution for this problem :D

Launch your regedit and Check at the place of config of TMAP, Check if there are "GamePort" enty like in your registery file (where there are all config !)

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So do you think that his tmap reg-file might not have the gameport? I already had like 10 different server files and all of the reg files were always complete xd

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
So do you think that his tmap reg-file might not have the gameport? I already had like 10 different server files and all of the reg files were always complete xd
Yes me too...
Last night was the first time ! After 20 times importation, GamePort was not registered and we don't know why haha

Kuny must try :D and if i'm wrong, i will kiss you all ! (On the bottom)

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey ! Last night we have found a solution for this problem :D

Launch your regedit and Check at the place of config of TMAP, Check if there are "GamePort" enty like in your registery file (where there are all config !)
i don't found GamePort , what is problem?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

WHAT is problem now .. ?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
man seems like your services are really broken.. what server files are you using?? id suggest you to get others... btw you dont need ctrl service. try it without

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i did everything successfully , but when i open 4S always cancels..

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
what does that mean? any screenshots?
if you mean that your client crash, tell us at how much % ... if it crashes before the loading %, you may have a broken tclient and you have to rebuild (happened to me some time ago)

Upvote 0
Back