Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need help compiling Android 3.3 source code

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ehm hello there :) sorry for opening a second thread but there was too much off-topic spam on my last one . Well i accomplished to compile 4.4 source but i cant compile 3.3 source can anyone help me ? ty in advance :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
ehm hello there :) sorry for opening a second thread but there was too much off-topic spam on my last one . Well i accomplished to compile 4.4 source but i cant compile 3.3 source can anyone help me ? ty in advance :)

Which 4.4 have you compiled ?
And wich 3.3 do you want to compile !

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i compiled 4.4 agnares with any problems but i cant compile 3.3 agnares (or original) .

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
well im using vs2003 and i cant compile agnares source although i can compile the original 3.3 one . The error im getting is the following :

im pretty sure that i havent add netcode.h and ssprotocol.h in the vc++ directories

edit : ive tried to add them manually and i still get the error list

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
well im using vs2003 and i cant compile agnares source although i can compile the original 3.3 one . The error im getting is the following :

im pretty sure that i havent add netcode.h and ssprotocol.h in the vc++ directories

edit : ive tried to add them manually and i still get the error list

Yes ! Because you need to include TNetLib's folder in your Project Properties / C++ / Include repository :D

You stdafx make an include <>, not an include "" who are for include project's files :)

So ! Fox you include repositories !

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes ! Because you need to include TNetLib's folder in your Project Properties / C++ / Include repository :D

You stdafx make an include <>, not an include "" who are for include project's files :)

So ! Fox you include repositories !
i didnt quite understand :/

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Oh no !

Right Click on TControlSvr, click on properties, and choose C++ on the left panel :)
TNetLib was already in there

i tried to compile the tclient i got 0 errors but neither a tclient xD

http://prntscr.com/kbrvrn
http://prntscr.com/kbrvwj

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
TNetLib was already in there

i tried to compile the tclient i got 0 errors but neither a tclient xD

Check the include repo from vcproj file and not the sln file !

For Client, check in TClient/Exec folder :)

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Check the include repo from vcproj file and not the sln file !

For Client, check in TClient/Exec folder :)
Ok so i have compiled finally the tclient from agnares source which that was my main goal :) now ill search a bit for the services too :p

ps. do i have to change anything on the tclient source while compiling it or just rebuild it and thats all ? (i mean do i have to put anywhere my servers ip ?)

http://prntscr.com/kbsh3c

these are a lot of errors if u ask me xD

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ok so i have compiled finally the tclient from agnares source which that was my main goal :) now ill search a bit for the services too [emoji14]

ps. do i have to change anything on the tclient source while compiling it or just rebuild it and thats all ? (i mean do i have to put anywhere my servers ip ?)

these are a lot of errors if u ask me xD

No, build TClient and use it like this ! :D

I see it yes !

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
No, build TClient and use it like this ! :D

I see it yes !

ehm i think i compile every service expect trelay :p

any idea what i should do ?

Well if i use agnares source and use the compiled tclient,services,db (3.4GAM/3.4GL) i cant start TLOGIN (all the others i can)

"some services stop automatically if they are not in use by other services or programs"

if i use agnares services , compiled tclient and another db (which i found online its oldschool tho) i cant connect i get network error

Upvote 0
Back