Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Connecting 4Story Client to Database Service

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm working on 4story developement, I tried some file frome the Mega big folder that Pipitt05000 shared on this forum ( ) and in the folder called Some Stuff there are a lot of file and interesting source; i found a folder called RELEASE IMPULSE. I downloaded it and there are service compiled that work very well (i Tested it) and new db, and i think that they are the same files of 4story Impulse and Infinity 4s of 5.1 patch, with pet, mount color etc.. Now the problem is the client xD I tried to use Core4story Client, but it doesn't work, probably because i need a compiled TClient that works with Core4story client, so i don't know how can i make it possible xD any suggestion?? Is there any way to connect the client to the service without Source?? I see many videos on Youtube about How to start Core4story Files or others, but they don't show anything about the Client. Thanks in advance to everyone :p

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm working on 4story developement, I tried some file frome the Mega big folder that Pipitt05000 shared on this forum ( ) and in the folder called Some Stuff there are a lot of file and interesting source; i found a folder called RELEASE IMPULSE. I downloaded it and there are service compiled that work very well (i Tested it) and new db, and i think that they are the same files of 4story Impulse and Infinity 4s of 5.1 patch, with pet, mount color etc.. Now the problem is the client xD I tried to use Core4story Client, but it doesn't work, probably because i need a compiled TClient that works with Core4story client, so i don't know how can i make it possible xD any suggestion?? Is there any way to connect the client to the service without Source?? I see many videos on Youtube about How to start Core4story Files or others, but they don't show anything about the Client. Thanks in advance to everyone :p

The answer is simple: no ! :)

Yes, there are à way, an old client !
Why ? Because 4.4, Impulse, and other "versions" are not real ! Some dev edited the source of 3.6 (or 3.x) to get Mount color, pets,... And updated the "virtual version"

Now, official client use a different protocol between their official client and official servers... But us, we have only a customised servers... So we use à customised client... And this client is ONLY a derivation of 3.x version with some features of 4.4, 5.0,... So we called it a 4.4 or 5.0, but it's a fake !

So the answer: no, you can't ! But you can found a "compatible" client :)

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The answer is simple: no ! :)

Yes, there are à way, an old client !
Why ? Because 4.4, Impulse, and other "versions" are not real ! Some dev edited the source of 3.6 (or 3.x) to get Mount color, pets,... And updated the "virtual version"

Now, official client use a different protocol between their official client and official servers... But us, we have only a customised servers... So we use à customised client... And this client is ONLY a derivation of 3.x version with some features of 4.4, 5.0,... So we called it a 4.4 or 5.0, but it's a fake !

So the answer: no, you can't ! But you can found a "compatible" client :)
Thanks for you very clear answer! ^^ I will test other client, but i think that i have to try only newer client because of new features.. The other solution could be change something in the old client putting for example New Tcd from the newer client, but i'm almost sure that the old client will crash if i put newer tcd (always tcd hack detected or something like that xD ). Thank you very much again, i think i will write here if i found any solution!!
If someone other has other suggestion, they will be appreciated ^^ ;)

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thanks for you very clear answer! ^^ I will test other client, but i think that i have to try only newer client because of new features.. The other solution could be change something in the old client putting for example New Tcd from the newer client, but i'm almost sure that the old client will crash if i put newer tcd (always tcd hack detected or something like that xD ). Thank you very much again, i think i will write here if i found any solution!!
If someone other has other suggestion, they will be appreciated ^^ ;)

Don't add the new TCD, but add in old TCD the new TCD's data Bro !

Yes, if you find à solution, share it :)

Upvote 0
Back