Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Troubleshooting crashed map service and removing problematic services

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok so i am currently working on a few different automatic reward functions in the database and when i wanted to test one of them, i somehow crashed the map service while the function was running at the login (because a condition was met).. i wanted to restart everything but i cant shut down tmap.. a pc restart didnt fix it..
is there anything i can do besides reinstaling the services?
reinstaling would be another problem. a few times in the past, i wanted to reinstal services because they crashed but i couldnt. if i use the t..._GSP Uninstall file, it just wont work the service stays instaled even after a pc restart.. so how can i remove them? :/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
theres nothing wrong in them trust me ^^ can you maybe answer my question?:D

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i didnt fucked up anything i just made a function that puts items into the deposit (which i already did so often and it always worked). and even if i fucked up my database, i should still be able to uninstal the tmap so why cant i? :$:

Upvote 0
Back