Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Difference between 3.3 and 3.4 server source explained

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey so someone asked me to do a 3.3 server for him and now i want to build the client.
i found a 3.3 and 3.4 source here on rz.. can someone maybe tell me the difference? i dont really wanna go trough the whole code and see whats different there, lol

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
so i set up everything but when he tried to go into his char, he got a connection error. i fixed that but now he gets an error and the game closes when he tries to login to his character.. does anyone know why ? i never used 3.3 files.. Jineman Agnares pipitt05000

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think i downloaded all from pipits mega folder.. i dont really remember

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think i downloaded all from pipits mega folder.. i dont really remember

use classic4story client and db/source from here ,

keep in mind that all public 3.3 oldschool db are corrupted and buggy , but easy to fix :).

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
are you talking about corrupted tables or functions?
btw: i made the 3.3 server for someone and there where lots of bugs at login, char create etc.. i fixed all of them in the db but there is one HUGE bug! its at login. for example if i type usernamer 483992 and leave the password empty, i will be logged into the acc with userid 1 .. wtf is wrong there? no matter what i do even if i create a second acc, he will always login to the first acc ...

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
are you talking about corrupted tables or functions?
btw: i made the 3.3 server for someone and there where lots of bugs at login, char create etc.. i fixed all of them in the db but there is one HUGE bug! its at login. for example if i type usernamer 483992 and leave the password empty, i will be logged into the acc with userid 1 .. wtf is wrong there? no matter what i do even if i create a second acc, he will always login to the first acc ...
For the login, there are an error ! Check in TLogin procedure, she is fucked !

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ty ill check it tomorrow.. i thought maybe login service or something else is broken xd

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
so today this guy started the server and wanted to play... guess what: he didnt do anything but now the login bug just dissapeared LMAO
but now he discovered a new bug which i have never seen and i dont know much about the source so i cant fix it for him... its definitely no db bug, lol.
so in his guildframe, it says that his guild fame is -123456457879809ß987 and his achievement points aswell.. if i change these numbers (+ server restart) nothing changes. i can reset them back to 0 but as soon as he gets some from tw or via the database, it will be bugged again. he can however send rewards to guildmember. if he has for example 10k credits in the guild, he can send 10k but not more even tho it says 12945482584859 .. so i guess its only a visual bug but why?

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
so today this guy started the server and wanted to play... guess what: he didnt do anything but now the login bug just dissapeared LMAO
but now he discovered a new bug which i have never seen and i dont know much about the source so i cant fix it for him... its definitely no db bug, lol.
so in his guildframe, it says that his guild fame is -123456457879809ß987 and his achievement points aswell.. if i change these numbers (+ server restart) nothing changes. i can reset them back to 0 but as soon as he gets some from tw or via the database, it will be bugged again. he can however send rewards to guildmember. if he has for example 10k credits in the guild, he can send 10k but not more even tho it says 12945482584859 .. so i guess its only a visual bug but why?

Oookay...
Juste a question: something working properly ? Haha

I don't understand, what is the starting sources ?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you have to clear the whole db :)

use that function which @Jineman gave me some days ago and i changed a bit so it can work
with oldschool db :)

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i already cleared all data before i started the server for the first time and i did it again today but the guild bug is still there ^^

i forgot to say: in the database are the real values (example 24000 achievement points) the bugged (-194676646991) value is only ingame

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is why i don't like when the source is touched by everybody before to be public... we don't know what we will find... ive send you pm

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i already cleared all data before i started the server for the first time and i did it again today but the guild bug is still there ^^

i forgot to say: in the database are the real values (example 24000 achievement points) the bugged (-194676646991) value is only ingame
ehm what db/source you are using ? :p

Upvote 0
Back