Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Questions about NPC equipment and UI customization

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hei i would like to know some things because i cant figure out how to do it..
can someone tell me how i can :

add the warning before you enter a mission,

change login and tp screen

why do i only have a shortsword instead of wand, staff and book in this npc if im on summoner? it works with every class only summoner is bugged...

add the statue in keter and the fountain in markut

change these icons >

if i just exchange the icons i get an error at compiling.. is it because they have different file sizes? idk how to change it..

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Show me the linking error though xD
and those items in craft are problem of TQuest.mpq / Database
+ if you wanna add warning before you enter mission you gotta edit source where portal checks if its mission portal or not

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the crafting is 100% correct in tquest and db.. i checked 5x. every other class works only evo is bugged. if i go on mage and priest they work and all other evo craftings work aswell only the 38 gor staff, wand and book doesnt work for evo
can you tell me how to add the statue in keter and fountain in markut please?
and another problem which i cant fix no matter what i try:
i have like 12 different items in my cash storage but i can only take out like 4 of them.. if i delete the items via db and add other items, its the same.. i get this error ingame: "the item cannot be found".
and i tried to add markas hideout (tebekut last boss) to the portal in 2nd outpost but it doesnt work.. i looked how other portals worked and i tried to add the location to the 2nd outpost portal but it doesnt work.. i added it in tcd and db and did it like with all others.
the pandeon npc (for homeport) doesnt work in yesode, tebekut, horusland) and i dont fuckin know why.. i checked db and tcds everything is 100% the same like the npc in markut, keter and the 2nd in tebekut but only 3 of 6 are working... wtf?
pw files have so many bugs even tho the dev of those was really good, lol

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
for add statue and fountain, you need to replace the map files of kether and markut Data/Map/ EM200001 files (sorry i don't remember the right id of markut and keter)
for create portal, you need to edit TDEST table/ tcd, Tportal table/tcd, and TSpawnPos table,
warning the dest and portal can includes somes conditions like the items for 79 dungeon, level, country.

for the Homeport, you need to check TSPAWNPos, TNPC tcd & table AND TNpcItem table (like item you include npc to spawnid)
you can't use same npc id if this is not for the same spawn.

for the summoner, their are lot of problem, like the skills etc...
for the craft, it can be lot of little poop (the quest systems of 4Story is not difficult but so busyyyyyyy),
i will look for this if i have free time

Upvote 0
Back