• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

4Story Server Mounting Error - TCTRL_GSP not working

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: 4Story - 3.5 TCTRL_GSP errors

Hello, I have a problem in the last step when mounting the server, after following all the steps to 100% of the Tutorial, at the final moment when I will execute the processes according to the order of the guide I happen to not work the service , Example: TCTRL_GSP, see in the photo, just like the rest: TLOGIN_GSP, TWORLD_GSP, TRELAY_GSP, TMAP_GSP, TLOGO. I am using a VMWare virtual machine with win7 x64 8gbR, Micro AMD FX 9350. I have tried it with VirtualBox the same and in both cases I get the same, someone could help me with my problem, I thank them in advance.

Screenshot_3 - 4Story Server Mounting Error - TCTRL_GSP not working - RaGEZONE Forums
Screenshot_1 - 4Story Server Mounting Error - TCTRL_GSP not working - RaGEZONE Forums
Screenshot_1 - 4Story Server Mounting Error - TCTRL_GSP not working - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Back