Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to Set-Up Server Using Database and Source 3.3?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah just as above, can I and if yes then how can I do this?

Links to mega:

Database 3.3:

Source 3.3:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello ! :)
I don't know if this files working...

But with this link yes:
And if there are no database in this rar, take this:

For the video tutorial, check here:

Good luck ! And post here for some questions / problems :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay so, I've tried setting up a server on the Oldschool files. BUT the first problem i encountered was with databases when i tried to restore TGLOBAL and TGAME. It says that the specified cast was not valid and I have no clue what could go wrong :(.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Okay so, I've tried setting up a server on the Oldschool files. BUT the first problem i encountered was with databases when i tried to restore TGLOBAL and TGAME. It says that the specified cast was not valid and I have no clue what could go wrong :(.
What is wrong ? [emoji23] In this folder, don't use this database ! Take other 3.3 database because my DB are a little bit bugged... I'm a jackass haha

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I won't get any errors if i use database from 3.3 for my oldschool server, right?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well there is a problem when running TLOGIN_GSP service, the error message says that it started working and then stopped due to the fact that it wasn't in use by any other program.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well there is a problem when running TLOGIN_GSP service, the error message says that it started working and then stopped due to the fact that it wasn't in use by any other program.
Port already in use ? Check in TGLOBAL.TServer and in registery ! Check if it's the same and if yes, change it to an another port !

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So you're talking about these lines:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\TLOGIN_GSP\Config]"DBPasswd"="123""DBUser"="sa""DSN"="TGLOBAL_GSP""Port"=dword:000014D8"ServerID"=dword:00000001"LogIP"="25.61.65.153""LogPort"=dword:00001b58

from Server(All) file, and TSERVER table from navicat right?

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
So you're talking about these lines:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\TLOGIN_GSP\Config]"DBPasswd"="123""DBUser"="sa""DSN"="TGLOBAL_GSP""Port"=dword:000014D8"ServerID"=dword:00000001"LogIP"="25.61.65.153""LogPort"=dword:00001b58

from Server(All) file, and TSERVER table from navicat right?
Yes for the database, and in registery it's "Port" :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay so that's the port from registery: dword:00001b58, and this is wPort: 4816 for szName: TLOGIN_GSP. Now what should i do? :w00t: For me it seems they're diffrent but I've got no knowledge about dwords.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Okay so that's the port from registery: dword:00001b58, and this is wPort: 4816 for szName: TLOGIN_GSP. Now what should i do? :w00t: For me it seems they're diffrent but I've got no knowledge about dwords.
The dword is hexadecimal ! Convert it to decimal and Check if it's the same :D

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sooo after such complicated process (LOL :D) i can tell that they're diffrent. The problem shouldn't be within ports.

Thats the error message am getting: The "TLOGIN_GSP" service on Local Computer started and then stopped. Some services stop automatically if they are not in use by other service or programs.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Sooo after such complicated process (LOL :D) i can tell that they're diffrent. The problem shouldn't be within ports.

Thats the error message am getting: The "TLOGIN_GSP" service on Local Computer started and then stopped. Some services stop automatically if they are not in use by other service or programs.
Oh you have again the problem... :/
Check all IP, it can't be 127.0.0.1 !
Check in TIPAddr

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh okay so this might solve it what do i type in TIPAddr in place of 127.0.0.1, my IPv4 adres?

Maybe we could fix this with use of remote desktop?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sure thing Sir, anytime! I wonder if the problem may be cause by hamachi, cause I'm using hamachi ip instead of IPv4 but i guess i doesn't make much diff. After typing in the adress nothing has changed I'm still getting the same error, it's like the service doesn't have any application to work with.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Sure thing Sir, anytime! I wonder if the problem may be cause by hamachi, cause I'm using hamachi ip instead of IPv4 but i guess i doesn't make much diff. After typing in the adress nothing has changed I'm still getting the same error, it's like the service doesn't have any application to work with.
No ! A friend use Hamachi, and it's no problem ! Tomorrow ;)

Upvote 0
Back