Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Unlocking New Maps in 4Story Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone, i'm working on my 4story server (4.4 source Agnares) and i want to unlock new map like Anbari and Undread.. I search a lot on the forum and i find a post about this on another forum (They said: TMAPCHART, TCHANNELCHART, TUNITCHART, Unit ID ->259,515. U can find it in TUnitLink, if you make from UnitX and UnitZ one word (It's called MAKEWORD)). Now i don't understand about TUnitLink, where is it exactly? I add these maps in Tmapchar, tchannelchart and tunitchart but i can't teleport.. I was looking also for someone that can explain how can i unlock old map like narwashi, 2nd battle etc (The principle must be the same).Thank you in advance, i hope that someone wants to share his knowledge! :D :blush:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi everyone, i'm working on my 4story server (4.4 source Agnares) and i want to unlock new map like Anbari and Undread.. I search a lot on the forum and i find a post about this on another forum (They said: TMAPCHART, TCHANNELCHART, TUNITCHART, Unit ID ->259,515. U can find it in TUnitLink, if you make from UnitX and UnitZ one word (It's called MAKEWORD)). Now i don't understand about TUnitLink, where is it exactly? I add these maps in Tmapchar, tchannelchart and tunitchart but i can't teleport.. I was looking also for someone that can explain how can i unlock old map like narwashi, 2nd battle etc (The principle must be the same).Thank you in advance, i hope that someone wants to share his knowledge! :D :blush:
Have you added New map to the client ?
Or only in database ?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you wanna add new maps in this big world scale you have to use hex, just replace map frame from official cmd in your cmd

sadly i havent tried yet to add new maps like anbari etc but ill look at it

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for your answer! Now i have only another question.. I downloaded the old client of 4story EG because i like the old skin of the pvp gor armor.. Now if i want to import the old skin armor to the 3.5 english client or to another client what can i do?? The skin are in TItemGradeVisual.tcd??? Thanks again :D ( PS for pipit: we can call also on skype, i have contacted you! :) )

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thank you for your answer! Now i have only another question.. I downloaded the old client of 4story EG because i like the old skin of the pvp gor armor.. Now if i want to import the old skin armor to the 3.5 english client or to another client what can i do?? The skin are in TItemGradeVisual.tcd??? Thanks again :D ( PS for pipit: we can call also on skype, i have contacted you! :) )

Hey my friend ! I'm availlable only on Discord ! :D
PM for the ID ;)

We can find a solution for your item...
(But TItemGradeVisual, it for effect (like storm, magma,...))

Upvote 0
Back