A.V.A Section is Pointletss

True MemberRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    Japan, TokyoLocation
    1,127Posts

since source code of a.v.a is released many jump to develop the game , and this section stay empty from activity probably there is a peoples work on it but prefer not share their own files now i am not section this section is bed but if no activity i mean like a almost one year , section like that called a dead area , and may other games that peoples work on them was moved to archive section a stupid thing to do , however in my opinion is to send non active section as this garbage , and restore the rest peoples work on them, and a pointless thing to do.

no activity = archive
    activity = should be on the main forum

but what been done is wrong , this is my opinion , you may see it by yourself before insult me but yea this is the case eventually.

GammaRank
    Jun 2009 Join Date
    Here and AboutLocation
    3,295Posts

Personally, I’ve tried working on the files and hit too many roadblocks to even bother tbh. I tried to port over to VS 2010 and VS 2019 both of which did not work out for me. I got stuck at a MiniDumpWriteDump error so I deleted.

I’ve also tried to restore the corrupted database for any additional info before I ended up creating my own and couldn’t find the correct table header to successfully restore or could I find someone who was experienced with Oracle Databases, so I did some reading. My last straw was finding out that I needed to go through CMD to do their DBMS Repair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Doggie and Rice.

Advertisement