• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[AD] iMU International |Season8Ep3| 50x|NoReset|October12,2014|24/7|100% PROFESSIONAL

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Because the server is heavily infested with Filipinos which I'm sure the server is also catered for Filipinos. And secondly there isn't really much of a language barrier of you're to start a conversation with Filipino players, unless they would of course, really ignore you or wouldn't give an exception on your case.

I played in this server before and had like 5 character at level 350+ and I quit. Although I'm impress this is the only server that has the updated interface for its MU helper compared to all other S8Ep3 servers. FACT

I felt so alienated even though the players were able to communicate in English they still primarily speak in Filipino. That's the kind of barrier we have here. To me personally it's an inconvenience that I have to ask for them to speak in English. I shouldn't have to, ideally. So I would say it's not an ideal server for English speakers.

Although I'm impress this is the only server that has the updated interface for its MU helper compared to all other S8Ep3 servers. FACT

wat

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
^

Never I have played any other servers even coming from the Xtremetop100 lists of S8E3 servers, I've seen an updated MU helper interface.

Even PlayDraco is using the S6E3 interface on a S8E3.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hate to bust your bubble but MU Helper is not really that significant nor useful to REAL players at least...

It's only good for... well, afking.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Real players, right..

rofl

uwotm8

anyway, as I said before, this server is not ideal for English speaking players, or Polish, or Russians. It seems to me like it's prioritized for Filipinos only so if I were looking for a server to play I would skip ahead and look for 1 that caters to the English speaking community.

Have fun though.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
we strictly imply players to use english when chatting on post which is also why we are very vigilant when people send us screenshots of players not abiding by this rule.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
jeandra , any chance you'd be opening a 2nd server ? this is the only s8ep3 i found with working futures and specially the pet system . Would have started on the non res server but guess was way too late .

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
it's not too hard to start in our server. send me a pm over skype or in our forums i'd be more than happy to assist you to help you get started with ease.

Pandora mining system Fully Functional

jeandra - [AD] iMU International |Season8Ep3| 50x|NoReset|October12,2014|24/7|100% PROFESSIONAL - RaGEZONE Forums

http://imureborn.com/international/index.php?page_id=pandora

Reaction score
Hate to bust your bubble but MU Helper is not really that significant nor useful to REAL players at least...

It's only good for... well, afking.

People who love mu, like me, who wants to play at the same time work, appreciated mu helper very much, and i guess we have a different definition of a REAL player. ^^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
JENADRA hey man i heard u are helping out some new players, me and my whole guild 10 to 20+ people want to join ur server and make some donation later when we hit 400lvl+

Could u aid me with some Free Wcoins for starting out?

Account name is: Japierdole

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
JENADRA hey man i heard u are helping out some new players, me and my whole guild 10 to 20+ people want to join ur server and make some donation later when we hit 400lvl+

Could u aid me with some Free Wcoins for starting out?

Account name is: Japierdole

Sorry I wasn't able to reply much faster due to the constant need of attention with the recent updates we were rolling out. Feel free to contact me over skype jay.eusebio11

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey .

ill like to play this server but i cant run game.

run iMU > then ddownloaded all updatedd+patch > i press start game > i see logo LIVE GUARD > and then nothing happen all dissaper .
in files with error i found this

Client Version

[Exception Address] 0xa205da5
[Exception Code] STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION
StackWalk failed: 487

i have all Microsoft Visual C++ instaled corectly

may u help me ??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GO Properties at Computer -System protection-Advanced-Performance Settings-Data Execution Prevention-Add there Main and Launcher.Restart Pc

Back