Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[AD] MU SPEK | S3 EP1 | 100x exp | NO WebShop | Max Ress 40 | points per ress: 330

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server name: MU SPEK
Server WebSite: http://muspek.zapto.org
Server is online from 11.02.2015
Server UpTime: 24/7

Server Info:
Version: Season 3 Episode 1
Max Online Players: 70
Experience: 100x
Item Drop: 69%
Points Per Level: 5/6/7
Guild Create Level: 350
Guild Alliance Min Players: 8
Character Delete Min Level: 39
Elf Buffer Max Level: 200
Chaos Mix +10 Success Rate: 65
Chaos Mix +11 Success Rate: 60
Chaos Mix +12 Success Rate: 55
Chaos Mix +13 Success Rate: 50
Chaos Mix +Luck Bonus Rate: 65
Chaos Mix Max Success Rate: 75

Interesting:
Blood Castle Reward: Jewel of Soul
NO Jewel of Soul in the shops and don't drop it nowhere.
Chaos Castle Reward: JewelS of Bless, Soul, Life and Creation

Reset Info:
Max Resets: 40
Reset Level: 330
Points Per Reset: 330
Zen For Reset: 20,000,000
Reset - Save Inventory and Skills

Server Host Info:
CPU: 4 x 2.8 GHz
RAM: 8 GB
Internet: 50 mbps

ScreenShots:
REMOVEDREMOVEDREMOVEDREMOVED

Videos:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is only me geting now dc from 1-3 min ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
online 0 .... my opinion change to gmo vizual maby mana +10 potion 3 is tooo litle on prv serv and make rr full all accounts + correct website + some more spots / another maps .... then try publick 1-5 hour before server start and go having fun ;P

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks you but this is what you think,
I think the server is perfect for the OLD SCHOOL Players who know what the god's mean mu online and want to play classic server with max reset 40 - reset clear stats and give 330 points per res so if you want to make wars ? if you have potions x255 it's not interesting ... x3 potions are the best like originals old school servers the website is no have nothing to correct it's work - the register and reset character options + download option works so after 2-3 days will have more options but this is the most important options ... so i never see server like this cuz have a lot of gameplay improvements and changes and this is very good server as all so is more good than 99% of other servers so ...... Join spek mu have fun

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
think its join server crashed cose i connect normal and have lags and dc witch try log on my account

PS with potions i mean only mana hp is ok can be max 3 but any ene character with so small potions are much worste to training

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its noot good to see that. please when you have dc write me in fb page right after the dc to see why happens that

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its noot good to see that. please when you have dc write me in fb page right after the dc to see why happens that

whot is name of profile facebook ;> ???????????????????????????????????????????

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hm
Just sever is die?? :D
COOL sever .but now offline forever? :D

Back