Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[AD]SandsMU ▌Season6 Full ▌300x ▌50% ▌MuHelper ▌24/7 ▌Longterm ▌Dedicated Server ▌

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server Online !!!

The serv has no future- database was not wiped before start, there is a GM(or some friend of adm) who has a FO set (Nick- Helper) and gives away items. Just a few people online and it all seem to be dead in a little while :) Good luck

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The serv has no future- database was not wiped before start, there is a GM(or some friend of adm) who has a FO set (Nick- Helper) and gives away items. Just a few people online and it all seem to be dead in a little while :) Good luck

yes very bad start.. i was lvl 350 but i quit it was not fair to other players.. i was in that helper party too :D.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was in Helper party too but server is offline now

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
U need to make a fresh restart, othervise it looks like people wont join. Now theres only max 4 players.. i play with 3 accounts my friend plays with 2 accounts and i know two more players play with 2 accounts :D. Make a freesh restart and lower the xp to 150x.

Last edited:
Back