Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[AK]Welcome to hakai's aura kingdom private server!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Henlo. Please don't forget to include screenshots that show in-game activity and an Admin character saying "Hello RageZone!"​ as stated in the section rules. I recommend you upload it somewhere else such as Imgur, TinyPic, PhotoBucket, etc. You have 24 hours to add them. Failure to do so will result in the deletion of your thread. Thank you. :--)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Henlo. Please don't forget to include screenshots that show in-game activity and an Admin character saying "Hello RageZone!"​ as stated in the section rules. I recommend you upload it somewhere else such as Imgur, TinyPic, PhotoBucket, etc. You have 24 hours to add them. Failure to do so will result in the deletion of your thread. Thank you. :--)

The first picture is where i say " Hello RageZone" ^^

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
The first picture is where i say " Hello RageZone" ^^

None of your images are working.
MajoraBaer - [AK]Welcome to hakai's aura kingdom private server! - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried this game recently and admit this server has a lot of works to do. It seems there are many major bugs around I guess. I'm at lvl 10 in the game, finish the Hidden cave main quest then I'm stuck because I cant take the next quest from NPC. But I can move to map Helonia Coast. Just cant do main quest anymore.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried this game recently and admit this server has a lot of works to do. It seems there are many major bugs around I guess. I'm at lvl 10 in the game, finish the Hidden cave main quest then I'm stuck because I cant take the next quest from NPC. But I can move to map Helonia Coast. Just cant do main quest anymore.

please contact the admins in Discord i dont believe that youre stuck there cuz we get everyday new players and they get forward

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any starter pack?what about item mall?vote to cash?
EDIT: i don't think there's any difference between this server and the other, Exp and Drop is nothing much you can't even feel the differences, and the AP rates is not much 11$ for 1200AP and there's no free AP

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any starter pack?what about item mall?vote to cash?
EDIT: i don't think there's any difference between this server and the other, Exp and Drop is nothing much you can't even feel the differences, and the AP rates is not much 11$ for 1200AP and there's no free AP

There are no starter packs or something like that but you get 200 Ruby coins for free and 200= 200 plays on paragon table , exp and drop is high at lv 60 its boring but when you get to lv 70 -- 80 you drop everything on mass i would prefer to ask help from higher players in this game
For exp use the Gaia sprite it gives 500% exp.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There are no starter packs or something like that but you get 200 Ruby coins for free and 200= 200 plays on paragon table , exp and drop is high at lv 60 its boring but when you get to lv 70 -- 80 you drop everything on mass i would prefer to ask help from higher players in this game
For exp use the Gaia sprite it gives 500% exp.

where do you get those free 200 ruby?where do you buy gaia sprite?and with what?AP?
what about from level 1 to 60?from my experience it's much more slower than the other server?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
where do you get those free 200 ruby?where do you buy gaia sprite?and with what?AP?
what about from level 1 to 60?from my experience it's much more slower than the other server?

I too didn't notice any change in exp gain from either quests or monsters, in fact it appears to be lower than other servers. As for the Gaia Sprite you can buy it in the loyalty shop for 1 point, but it seems to be bugged as it does nothing when I use it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I too didn't notice any change in exp gain from either quests or monsters, in fact it appears to be lower than other servers. As for the Gaia Sprite you can buy it in the loyalty shop for 1 point, but it seems to be bugged as it does nothing when I use it.

glad it's not just me..i hope they will notice and fix it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
higher rates, other custom stuff then aura.to and you'd get alot of players. But if its like this, I dont think there are alot of ppls willing to change server for lower rates.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some Important informations:

1. this is a private server
2. u want ap? donate - if u dont want ap okay u dont need them, all stuff what u can find in bp/ap shop will come to lp shop after 2 weeks so..? ppls dont need to donate to get all stuff! we need to pay the server, but we don't say something like "pls donate" ..!
3. EXP was bugged - now we fixed it for all Dungeons but about World fields up to Demarech Mines only atm.
4. No one need to join this server, if u want u can - every item, costumes, etc can get for free so.. do not compare us with other server!
5. we made a lot of events, its easy to get cool stuff

So check this out before you just complain us.....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not reccomended, Server Rates are Fake.

The exp is not 7x
The Drop/Gather Items for quests is same as Retail.

Admin of this Server is a young kid with immature attidude.

Players are nice, tired even to convince me to stay but once i see an Admin acts like a brat, there is no excuse.

Dungeon Entry is 3/5 a Day like Retail, hitting Max lvl will take you months with alot Time investment IN A PRIVATE SERVER.

Don't even try downloading all the Manual patches, its so messed up and the time is better spend on something else.

Play at own risk of TIME LOSS, you have been warned.

Thats all of my review for this Garbage Server, good Luck!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not reccomended, Server Rates are Fake.
The exp is not 7x
The Drop/Gather Items for quests is same as Retail.
Admin of this Server is a young kid with immature attidude.
Players are nice, tired even to convince me to stay but once i see an Admin acts like a brat, there is no excuse.
Dungeon Entry is 3/5 a Day like Retail, hitting Max lvl will take you months with alot Time investment IN A PRIVATE SERVER.
Don't even try downloading all the Manual patches, its so messed up and the time is better spend on something else.
Play at own risk of TIME LOSS, you have been warned.
Thats all of my review for this Garbage Server, good Luck!

1. The problem is u dont read all the informations that u can get by the forum / dicsord.
2. Its a f***ing Private Server - its normal when something dont work correctly in the 1-2 months since the server is running
3. The EXP is x7! So dont talk crap! If u have no idea how much EXP u will get.. activate the EXP gain in Chat. Pick up a calculator, open aurakingdom-db.com and see!
4. We have 4 Admins not only one, but ok.
5. Hitting Max Lv. dont need months to play, lol u have absolutly no idea
6. Downloading all files manualy, yes BUT again u dont read topics in forum / discord - we are working on a patcher and we will upload a new client with all updates soon.

Sorry but u have absolutly no idea and all what u do is to talk nonsense

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some Important informations:

1. this is a private server
2. u want ap? donate - if u dont want ap okay u dont need them, all stuff what u can find in bp/ap shop will come to lp shop after 2 weeks so..? ppls dont need to donate to get all stuff! we need to pay the server, but we don't say something like "pls donate" ..!
3. EXP was bugged - now we fixed it for all Dungeons but about World fields up to Demarech Mines only atm.
4. No one need to join this server, if u want u can - every item, costumes, etc can get for free so.. do not compare us with other server!
5. we made a lot of events, its easy to get cool stuff

So check this out before you just complain us.....

With an attitude like yours, don't expect to get a lot of end users except for your core group of friends...that is if you even have any with an attitude like yours!

Back