[AK]Welcome to hakai's aura kingdom private server!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 27 of 27
  1. #16
    Registered tunechi is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    10Posts

    re: [AK]Welcome to hakai's aura kingdom private server!

    [AK]Welcome to hakai's aura kingdom private server!
    higher rates, other custom stuff then aura.to and you'd get alot of players. But if its like this, I dont think there are alot of ppls willing to change server for lower rates.
    I ain't talking fast you just listening too slow..

  2. #17
    Member MajoraBaer is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2016 Join Date
    28Posts

    re: [AK]Welcome to hakai's aura kingdom private server!

    Some Important informations:

    1. this is a private server
    2. u want ap? donate - if u dont want ap okay u dont need them, all stuff what u can find in bp/ap shop will come to lp shop after 2 weeks so..? ppls dont need to donate to get all stuff! we need to pay the server, but we don't say something like "pls donate" ..!
    3. EXP was bugged - now we fixed it for all Dungeons but about World fields up to Demarech Mines only atm.
    4. No one need to join this server, if u want u can - every item, costumes, etc can get for free so.. do not compare us with other server!
    5. we made a lot of events, its easy to get cool stuff

    So check this out before you just complain us.....

  3. #18
    Registered Hans Langhals is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2016 Join Date
    10Posts

    re: [AK]Welcome to hakai's aura kingdom private server!

    Not reccomended, Server Rates are Fake.

    The exp is not 7x
    The Drop/Gather Items for quests is same as Retail.

    Admin of this Server is a young kid with immature attidude.

    Players are nice, tired even to convince me to stay but once i see an Admin acts like a brat, there is no excuse.


    Dungeon Entry is 3/5 a Day like Retail, hitting Max lvl will take you months with alot Time investment IN A PRIVATE SERVER.

    Don't even try downloading all the Manual patches, its so messed up and the time is better spend on something else.

    Play at own risk of TIME LOSS, you have been warned.


    Thats all of my review for this Garbage Server, good Luck!

  4. #19
    Member MajoraBaer is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2016 Join Date
    28Posts

    re: [AK]Welcome to hakai's aura kingdom private server!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hans Langhals View Post
    Not reccomended, Server Rates are Fake.
    The exp is not 7x
    The Drop/Gather Items for quests is same as Retail.
    Admin of this Server is a young kid with immature attidude.
    Players are nice, tired even to convince me to stay but once i see an Admin acts like a brat, there is no excuse.
    Dungeon Entry is 3/5 a Day like Retail, hitting Max lvl will take you months with alot Time investment IN A PRIVATE SERVER.
    Don't even try downloading all the Manual patches, its so messed up and the time is better spend on something else.
    Play at own risk of TIME LOSS, you have been warned.
    Thats all of my review for this Garbage Server, good Luck!
    1. The problem is u dont read all the informations that u can get by the forum / dicsord.
    2. Its a f***ing Private Server - its normal when something dont work correctly in the 1-2 months since the server is running
    3. The EXP is x7! So dont talk crap! If u have no idea how much EXP u will get.. activate the EXP gain in Chat. Pick up a calculator, open aurakingdom-db.com and see!
    4. We have 4 Admins not only one, but ok.
    5. Hitting Max Lv. dont need months to play, lol u have absolutly no idea
    6. Downloading all files manualy, yes BUT again u dont read topics in forum / discord - we are working on a patcher and we will upload a new client with all updates soon.

    Sorry but u have absolutly no idea and all what u do is to talk nonsense

  5. #20
    Gamer For 38 Of My 41yrs mlauzon is offline
    True MemberRank
    Oct 2007 Join Date
    CanadaLocation
    183Posts

    re: [AK]Welcome to hakai's aura kingdom private server!

    Quote Originally Posted by MajoraBaer View Post
    Some Important informations:

    1. this is a private server
    2. u want ap? donate - if u dont want ap okay u dont need them, all stuff what u can find in bp/ap shop will come to lp shop after 2 weeks so..? ppls dont need to donate to get all stuff! we need to pay the server, but we don't say something like "pls donate" ..!
    3. EXP was bugged - now we fixed it for all Dungeons but about World fields up to Demarech Mines only atm.
    4. No one need to join this server, if u want u can - every item, costumes, etc can get for free so.. do not compare us with other server!
    5. we made a lot of events, its easy to get cool stuff

    So check this out before you just complain us.....
    With an attitude like yours, don't expect to get a lot of end users except for your core group of friends...that is if you even have any with an attitude like yours!

  6. #21
    Registered Hans Langhals is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2016 Join Date
    10Posts

    re: [AK]Welcome to hakai's aura kingdom private server!

    Quote Originally Posted by mlauzon View Post
    With an attitude like yours, don't expect to get a lot of end users except for your core group of friends...that is if you even have any with an attitude like yours!
    +1

    Im not the only one here that noticed this.

  7. #22
    Newbie ZSNR is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2010 Join Date
    4Posts

    re: [AK]Welcome to hakai's aura kingdom private server!

    I'm surprised anyone would try competing with AKto in the first place, let alone like this

  8. #23
    Registered Pikangie is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2006 Join Date
    somewhereLocation
    15Posts

    re: [AK]Welcome to hakai's aura kingdom private server!

    Quote Originally Posted by ZSNR View Post
    I'm surprised anyone would try competing with AKto in the first place, let alone like this
    I think the only way to really compete with or surpass AKto is to have free/very-cheap cosmetics and eidolons (my ONLY problem with AKto/Official server tbh). Even if it's was reduced to like $10 on a new server, vs $15 on AKto (or $25 on Official), it'd still be something I'd be skeptical to invest in if the server doesn't feel "guaranteed permanent" enough, which professionalism/maturity is going to play a big role in gaining trust.
    I'd probably have to wait at least a year to see the server's activity before committing money personally. Before that, I probably wouldn't really bother for a game like AK.

  9. #24
    Newbie Marius Bebe is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    4Posts

    Re: [AK]Welcome to hakai's aura kingdom private server!

    Are the old accounts wiped ?, i cant menage to enter with old account
    Never mind , i talked with them on discord and got my account back.
    Last edited by Marius Bebe; 15-05-18 at 09:21 PM.

  10. #25
    Newbie aradon11 is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2019 Join Date
    1Posts

    Re: [AK]Welcome to hakai's aura kingdom private server!

    can anyone direct me where can i download the link for the game.
    thank you

  11. #26
    Registered tempetahu0 is offline
    MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    22Posts

    Re: [AK]Welcome to hakai's aura kingdom private server!

    for anyone already played in this can u give me a review?
    rates, AP, freebie, etc
    as in the problem in AKto for me is it's so damn hard to get eidolon that u want.

  12. #27
    Newbie Moon0123 is offline
    MemberRank
    Jun 2019 Join Date
    1Posts

    shout Re: [AK]Welcome to hakai's aura kingdom private server!

    Are you an Aura Kingdom player or are looking for a game where you can have fun, and you're just tired of the questing and slow leveling that you have to go through on every character you make? Well, there's a new private server coming around soon!
    Hakai Kingdom is an Aura Kingdom private server with rates and custom content that will blow your mind!
    We have very high Exp and Drop rates, custom content such as Celestial Mode Dungeons, Unique Stats on Costumes, Desirable New Gear, and much more.
    You can't miss it!
    Here are the HomePage and Forum Links:
    Hakai Kingdom
    Forums - Hakai Kingdom
    Coming next Friday, June 14.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by tempetahu0 View Post
    for anyone already played in this can u give me a review?
    rates, AP, freebie, etc
    as in the problem in AKto for me is it's so damn hard to get eidolon that u want.
    Quote Originally Posted by aradon11 View Post
    can anyone direct me where can i download the link for the game.
    thank you
    Check it out, it's a Renewed Hakai Server!!!!
    Last edited by Moon0123; 10-06-19 at 01:05 AM.



Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement