Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Allods Online] Allodswar 5.0.1

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey everybody! We're glad to present first private server - Allods Online 5.0.1!
Do you want to know more?

Server rates:

- Experience by killed monsters x25

- Experience by finished quests x10

- Reputation rate x10

Server features:

- A lot of free items in Itemmall.

- Almost 10x cheaper donate.

- Regular updates.

- Support is on a very high level, so your in-game problems will be solved quite fast.

- Fast fixes of any found bugs.

- High performance server - you will play without friezes and lags.

Game features:

- The top level - 60.

- New class - Engineer.

- New battle ground - Training Camp.

- New island - Dersaadet Isle.

... and much more!

Be sure - you will enjoy it!!!

Wait for you in game on October, 31st
MaskPro - [Allods Online] Allodswar 5.0.1 - RaGEZONE Forums

Links:
Website
Forum

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Be aware , the download link is Reported Unwanted Software Page !

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This message appeared because of direct link to launcher.exe. We put it to archive. Problem is solved now.

Reaction score
The website comes as harmful to your pc.... Also this MaskPro just joined the RZ community makes it even more fishy!

Lol its Jaximus again... they just keeping making new servers over and over!
harmfull - [Allods Online] Allodswar 5.0.1 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The website comes as harmful to your pc.... Also this MaskPro just joined the RZ community makes it even more fishy!

Lol its Jaximus again... they just keeping making new servers over and over!
View attachment 154201

What ? No I am not involved in anything here. And I never made servers, I was only taken into Administration AFTER the admins opened the server. I never started/closed one on my own. I am exactly as pissed of as the players if admins suddenly dissapear. And I also never did any patches. Only management, design and advertisment.

greets

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sorry to tell but these russians coder/editer etc are only money jerk that opens a new server to gain some $$$ and after some 1-2-3 months when the money gets lower they close it and open new one ( if the server have enough players to donate they continue ) who played allods he will know how allods system works > make char > donate to get at line > get runes > get strongbox items > = 100€ minimum donate and after u get all that items u wont pay anymore so much money maybe in 2 months u will pay 20€ to get gold

normally i read since 1-2 years ragezone but when i read this server again i connect to facebook just to comment this topic

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry to tell but these russians coder/editer etc are only money jerk that opens a new server to gain some $$$ and after some 1-2-3 months when the money gets lower they close it and open new one ( if the server have enough players to donate they continue ) who played allods he will know how allods system works > make char > donate to get at line > get runes > get strongbox items > = 100€ minimum donate and after u get all that items u wont pay anymore so much money maybe in 2 months u will pay 20€ to get gold

normally i read since 1-2 years ragezone but when i read this server again i connect to facebook just to comment this topic

That's why russians need to get IP block on this forums as all of russian server usually close down after few weeks/months . Lack of english is 1 no support/barelly support of english speaking players no wonder these servers never ment to exist here.. feel free to delete if truth is such painfull .

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Who said this Russian owned server?
The majority of playerbase are Russian yes but the owners are Brazilian + French 2 guys , they have 1 mod who is russian for the russian sub forum that is it.

But i do have to agree this server is a $ milk machine for them , you'll have to donate 200 $ + to get full cs and even then u dont know for sure if you will get everything since its all about luck in those boxes. 1st 5.0 server gotta milk dat $

Reaction score
Who said this Russian owned server?
The majority of playerbase are Russian yes but the owners are Brazilian + French 2 guys , they have 1 mod who is russian for the russian sub forum that is it.

But i do have to agree this server is a $ milk machine for them , you'll have to donate 200 $ + to get full cs and even then u dont know for sure if you will get everything since its all about luck in those boxes. 1st 5.0 server gotta milk dat $

lolwhat? Server owner 1 guy from Urugvay Pablo + Old admins (astraldemons + allodspvp) taran and koten o/

Hi CM Mask have ip from Ukraine.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The last time I joined an Allods server no one communicated in English, it was so difficult for me who has no clue on what the game is and how to play the game. How is the community in this server?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It's not that bad, you have arabs russians, but mostly a lot of arabs I met do speak english so I guess its okay.Its not like other servers full with russians where you can't even communicate.

Spewing Logic Since 93
Reaction score
its just the same community from Allodspvp just in 5.0 under a "new" name they will milk it for a long time till someone gets their hands on 6.0 in a year or so and then the process with repeat so either play make a good accnt and sell it for hundreds more then u spent or dont play

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Jax. Nice to meet you after BestAllods!. So i have official release 7.0. But after scan you launcher asks me download over 8GB files...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi Jax. Nice to meet you after BestAllods!. So i have official release 7.0. But after scan you launcher asks me download over 8GB files...

I am not part of the server.

What 7.0 are you talking about ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i just think that you are administrator there.
I want download this with game launcher. I have official 7.0 my.com client release of allods. When i download Allodswar client and start download it doesnt download less files. It anyway downloads 8G files again.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
he said he's not part of it :) i don't think if jax is part of it
but anyway i believe that AllodsPvP(which is AstralDemons)+AllodsWAR+BladeAllods are owned by the same ppl
i have many reasons why
first of everything is that the forum settings always the same , they just update the version and change the theme
secondly their programming knowledge in the server grow up
on allodspvp they wasn't know very much about the servers then they started learning more each time , i don't think that NEW TEAM will come up and will know everything about the game
thirdly the team just act the same, CM Nezeb which is Mask which is Tep , i've been watching him on all the servers and he's just the same person , same replies , same advices , same everything even his mistakes in some letters
and they always delete any post telling that they are the same team :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Of course they are the same.

The server owner is Pablo. This guy owned Astraldemons, AllodsPvP, AllodsWar and now BladeAllods.
He has a contact at my.com who provides him with files that are 1-2 versions behind official Server. This works through a semi-official contract.

Then they money milk the players for half a year and open a new one and let the old server die.
It's a great business opportunity, since they make around $200.000+ for each server.
Then they create a new one and say "No we don't have anything to do with X (old server)" and the same stuff begins again.

I worked with them once and know a lot about the team. Also there is tons of proof that shows that it is always the same person. Website hosted on the same IP, same server providers, same team, same strategy, same contacts.

And I don't want to be affiliated with a server that is only money milking. The servers I worked on where always caring about players and had a low donation cost.

- Jax

Back