Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Allstar Classic 24/7

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[24/7] Allstar-Classic [Re-Opening]

Allstar-Classic

Allstar-Classic is OPEN! 24/7 server. There may be a little minor lag every now and then because I run virus scan on my computer everyday. So there will be like 2 or 3 min of lag every day. But that isn't bad. Also, there is new going to be a major update soon once our coders finish their scripts.

In-game Events

Staff will start hosting in-game events with rewards such as: rares, GP, free 1 month membership, ect. So you might want to participate in them.

Staffings

Staff Applications are closed. They will be re-opened once a position becomes available.

Do Not Ask To Buy Staff For RuneScape Accounts!!! We Do Not Do That Because If We Did Then We Would Be Overpopulated In Staff, And The Server Would Be In Complete Chaos.

Donations

Donations are here to help keep the server online, and keep the website functional. If you do donate, you will be to choose a reward from the list that we have given on the Donations Form.

Screen Shots

NEW HOME POINT
Sylesdelan36 - Allstar Classic 24/7 - RaGEZONE Forums

SERVER PORTAL AREA
More Coming Soon

GodSword Mini-Game

Barrows

Training Zone

NEW PK BOX

Team PK

Shops
]

Server Website / Forums

Allstar-Classic

Last edited:
right + down + X
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Approved for now. You have 24 hours to read the rules, and update this thread with what you're missing, and to fix your title. I will delete it if it is not

Back